Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

All the things I forgot to do;

Juxa   

^^ what is wrong with that? adiguba sowdigan chasegaraynaya cadceeda in god knows where.

my point was nothing to stop gabadha having it all

Abtigiis   

Nothing wrong. Money is important in life. You are nobody without it. Laakin, it isn't everything as well. Some rich ladies whom I know always say their wealth intimidates men and only the greedy ones come after them. Way dhibban yihiin qaar aan aqaan, oo from the outside you would think life must be rosy for them. Some others who do not work and feel bored at home also do not know how much hussle and stress they are spared because their men are taking care of everything.

There are also the lucky minority who have both sides of it.

I think women should work and go out even after marriage, but the man earns enough to sustain good life style, and there are small children, it is best if she stays at home. She can do other things to pass time. If there are no children or they are grown up (over ten years), meeshay rabto iyo waxay rabto ha samyso.

Ibti - travelling is great and alot of fun, but it can get tiresome too and even routine! Take a vacation, a couple of times a year, every year instead of just upping and moving about aimlessly for months. I always find that after three weeks of traveling, my mind becomes consumed with thoughts of my bed, a hot cup of tea and silence and I start to loose interest and momentum.

Oz   

Originally posted by STOIC:

I wish I had a snake oil to sell it to all the confused single twenty somethings out there.. ...I found out As you grow older your priorities change..no longer are you living in wishful life...You take everyday as it comes!

:D:D

That's like a death wish. :D:D LOL oh dear momma.

Topic: Missed an opportunity to have a child at the age of 16yrs, bloody civil war :D .

Juxa   

A&T only a poor man would say money is not everything:)

we talk once you have made your fortune. in the meantime us poor ladies must seek and fulfil our own dreams

Aaliyyah   

money doesn't buy happiness, but it makes life manageable.

Ibti don't stress it. as the rest said take some time off from whatever you are doing..you need a vacation maybe iyo odeyga hindiga ah inaad in yar ka fogaatid lol

Abtigiis   

What if you have money but you are not healthy? What if you have a sick child?

I would say happiness is everything. Money is instrumental in achieving it, but there are things it cannot buy.

By the way, few years back, I was fond of the 'money is everything' mantra.

-Lily-   

A&T, happiness is not everything, happiness compromises small moments of joy that are captured and remembered. One should aim for contentment, more lasting.

I agree with Serenity.