Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Somalia-Online Sisters.....

Speaking from a personal point of view, I would just like to share my appreciation with you sisters that I appreciate your comments regarding your contributions to this site. Highest Salaan to all of you. smile.gif

I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and wisdom for posting wild but accurate and electrifying replies to this forum!. smile.gif

Our loved Admin has excellent control over this site but without you sisters, this place will be like the Sahara desert with a few rotting carcasses and macaawiis wearing kamikazi farax's! :eek:

Ladies and Gentlemen, dont you think our sisters are major players in this domain?. Are they appreciated enough?.

Peace.

Macalin   

brother bachelor!--salaams bizzak atch cuzz

secondly...whats ur point my humble bra-ah-tha(lol-j/k)

Them sister we gats here is way cool---too late we done appericiated em a million yrs ago!-right ladies? :D

but a suggestion for U--maybe u should send a personalised card for all of em/ :D

LOL. Bro, I am just sharing my appreciation. You are right that I should PM all of them but as you well know, I am a very very busy Man and I have a life besides being on this forum!.

Salam to you sister LATEAFHA. I have seen you many times in the Islamic Forum. I am fond of your posts as they are very humble and well thought of. Mind you, I wish I was like you, especially when it comes to asking such fabulous questions on the Islamic side.

Peace.

Mujahida   

Salam to you sister LATEAFHA. I have seen you many times in the Islamic Forum. I am fond of your posts as they are very humble and well thought of. Mind you, I wish I was like you, especially when it comes to asking such fabulous questions on the Islamic side.

Aw MashaAllah Jezekelah kheeran Brother smile.gif . Walaykuma salam warah matulahi wabarakatu. I'm sure you have alot to share in the islam forum, pls do InshaAllah.

FiamanaAllah

Haneefah   

Thanks dear, it's really sweet of you...it's about damn time someone took notice of how lovely the sisters are instead of complaining!

Salaam

Thats more like it, a brother who appreciates smile.gif .

Its nice to surf through the forum and come across a thread like this.

SOL is a good site, full of real kool people :cool:

Good job to everyone, SOL fellas are not too far behind the ladies... :D (kidding)!

Kool_Kat   

Continental Batchelor, Thank You So Much for showing your appreciation...It is alwayz a pleasure to have a brotha like here on SOL...