Sign in to follow this  
BOB

When Faarax Met Xaliimo.

Wiilo   

Wow again,,,this stories of your are getting better and interesting every time I read,,,,keep coming more, more and more thanks,,,,,

Originally posted by BOB:

"Xaliimo, I respect that but you can't judge a book by its cover as you don't know what kind of a man I am and about what you heard, well what can I say? There will always be those who spread sick lies about people just because they don't want that particular couple to remain together and with all due respect our Somali girls are masters when it comes to spreading lies as I have seen it and experienced it more than I can remember and I know there will be every chance that you will hear a whole lot more lies about me if we ever start a relationship but I can guarantee you and I promise you this I will never ever hurt you and I will never ever dishonour you as I am not that evil, yes I am not the best as i have through a lot and living on my own in a big city for more than half of my life without any family members to share my joy and pain with and living without someone to giude me through and teach me what is right and wrong didn't help but with you I can only get better and in time I will be the exact man that you want me to be just show me and teach me how I should treat you and I will and please don't ever give up on me".

"I don't know Faarax" replies Xaliimo.

"Look just give me a chance and see if I am that guy that you always saved yourself for and always knew that someday he will appear from nowhere and show you a whole new world that you never thought existed and treat you like the real Queen that you really are and trust me I am not all talk, I can walk the walk as well but only if you would give me a chance to prove that I am worthy enough to be the man that you think of every night when you go to your bed and the man that you are so proud of and most of all the man that you tell your girlfriends about and believe me you are going to have the ride of your life" pleads Faarax.

Oh man. *sighs* That pulled on my heart-strings. But just a little mind you. There is still something annoying about Farax...can't quite put my finger on it yet.

Bess.   

"Look just give me a chance and see if I am that guy that you always saved yourself for and always knew that someday he will appear from nowhere and show you a whole new world that you never thought existed and treat you like the real Queen that you really are and trust me I am not all talk, I can walk the walk as well but only if you would give me a chance to prove that I am worthy enough to be the man that you think of every night when you go to your bed and the man that you are so proud of and most of all the man that you tell your girlfriends about and believe me you are going to have the ride of your life" pleads Faarax.

femme.......i see what u mean, nobody is that accomdating and when something sounds too good to be true it probably is..... :D

but otherwise ur writting skills are uncontested BOB .....this is a great fictitious piece.....and plz continue .....love the story..... ;)

BOB   

Few months have passed since Faarax & Xaliimo met and now for the first time it's safe to say that they are deeply, fully and truly in love with each other and that is where we begin the story from today.

"when was the last time you heard from him" asked Xaliimo's friend.

"almost two weeks now" replied Xaliimo.

"two weeks? that doesn't look good" says her friend.

"maybe he's sick or maybe he has some other problems which in the end prevented him from calling" argues Xaliimo.

"or maybe he's lying just like I thought he would and if I remember correctly I warned you about him and I told you not to trust him"

"oh not now please and I would appreciate if you didn't accuse him of something that he is not" interrupts Xaliimo.

"whatever, listen Xaliimo, I am sorry but it's just that I hate to see you hurt by this guy and I am trying to protect you" says Farxiyo.

"I appreciate that but I am old enough to know if this guy is genuine or not so just be happy for me for once in your life instead of always being negative because I am really happy and madly in love with this wonderful guy?" asks Xaliimo.

"ok, I apologize, I am sorry" replies Farxiyo and after that they hug and go their separate ways.

Few more days passed and still there was no sign of Faarax until suddenly the phone rings and like some one told Xaliimo that it was for her she jumped out of her bed and ran down stairs, just before she reached the ground floor her younger sister who obviously hasn’t seen her coming down called out her name to tell her that there was a call for her.

"hello, who is this, Faarax?" asked Xaliimo nervously and breathing heavily.

"hi, how are you sweetness?" asked the caller.

"oh my god, Faarax, dearest, how are you and where have you been and what happened to you, are you ok?" asks Xaliimo.

"I am sorry baby. I will tell you all that later tonight insha allah.is it possible for us to see each other tonight at our usual place at our usual time?" asks Faarax.

"sure, but please don't be late like the last time" pleads Xaliimo.

"I won't honey, I promise" promises Faarax.

Several hours later...

"so tell me what happened to you and why you didn't even bother to call me?" asks xaliimo.

"I had a family problem and it was a stressful few weeks for me" moans Faarax.

"oh, what happened baby, is everything alright?" asks Xaliimo with worry.

"yeah, alxamdu lillaah, now everything is back to normal now and from now on you will get tired of seeing my ugly face around you" jokes Faarax.

Xaliimo has been thinking lately and suddenly there was a cloud of doubt hanging over her head thanks to her friends who stressed her out with nothing but negative thoughts and finally she found the courage to get it out of her chest.

"Faarax, I want to ask you something and please tell me the truth even if it will kill me"

"wow, is everything ok beloved?" asks Faarax.

"just promise to tell me the truth" begs Xaliimo.

"ok".

"do you think I am pretty?" asks Xaliimo nervously.

"no" replies Faarax.

"do you really want to spend for the rest of your living days with me?" she continues.

"no" he replies again.

"if I broke up with you, would you cry?" she asked.

"no" he says calmly.

poor Xaliimo was gutted and have heard enough, she quickly jumped up and as she was turning to head home, Faarax jumped after her and managed to grab her by the hand and made her turn and as she turned he locked his eyes to hers and he could see tears streaming down her pretty face. he held her both hands and eyes firmly locked to hers he said...

"sorry Sweetness, you are not pretty but beautiful in both outside and inside as Allah blessed you with pure and golden heart and a body many many girls would die for and no I don't want to be with you just forever but I want to be with you forever and ever and ever and no I wouldn't cry if you broke up with me, I would die as you are my most and my one and only treasured gift, you always give my life that much needed lift, you rush to be by my side and you are always swift, you have your special Angelic way of clearing the mist, looking into your pretty eyes I see paradise and this love I have for you is sent from above and it's something that I can neither ignore nor erase simply because you are the queen of my heart and soul" says Faarax.

Xaliimo is crying because she thought Faarax was going to be just the same guy that all her friends accused him to be and the same guy they always warned her about but true to his words Faarax made amends and Xaliimo was ecstatic.

Faarax continued... "I never told you this before but I ran away from home when I was in my early teens just after my mother passed away because I was so close to her and her death ripped my heart & soul to pieces and I was devastated, so I came to this country, when you are a teenage boy you are at a particular stage of your life when you are most vulnerable and usually that's when many kids make decisions that either make or break their future, now, I have done some things that I am not proud of and I have been to places that I never ever want to return to and I have been around people those that our mothers advised us to keep away from and they could've easily influenced me to take the wrong path but fortunately for me they couldn't so I pretty much raised myself all by myself and at times I wished to die because I missed my family and I believe that may have affected me psychologically as my friends always like to tease me and say I am cold and loner, I am not seeking a sympathy from you and I am not telling you this to feel sorry for me or anything like that but I want to tell you that you made my world a better place for me to live and exist in and my greatest compliment to you is that you've given me my youthful spirit back and you rekindled my faith by encouraging me to pray 5 times a day and you gave me the greatest and the most beautiful feeling that my soul ever knew which is a TRUE LOVE".

"oh, I don't know what to say" says Xaliimo.

"but you know what, I promise to play the role of not only a friend and lover but for the role of a mother to you as well but promise to give me a chance and I will keep you safe , care for you, nurture you and above all love you with all my heart". Continues Xaliimo.

"I am not perfect like you are but with you I have a chance so please just tell me and show me and teach me how you want to be loved and I will because I've never been in love before and please forget about all the wrong things I have said to you, I promise it will never ever happen again, I want to marry you and make you my wife so please give me that honour to be the one you spend for the rest of your life with, the one you grow up with and the one you will make the proudest and the happiest husband alive" begs Faarax.

To Be Continued...

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Bishaaro and Ay Kutubeey,

I think you two are jealous of Xaliimo..LoooooL.

Peace, Love & Unity.

lol   

^^^^ laughing real hard.... if such a thing as being jealous of a fictious character than my two sisters are guilty as charged.....still laughing...SO am I!

Bob do u by any chance have Faarax but just in an older version.....I am in love with him I guess .....Still laughing. Oh God I can't stop.....looooooool......I seriously have tears in my eyes..........still laughing....Oh God.....istaaqfurulaah....Plz continue...

GD   

man.. this farax is farax wat else can i say. he can madly talk and knows where to hit.

brov is easy 4 this farax to find the soft spots.

ummmm i said this guy copyed me before but now he is better then me. i wish it was real. i would have ask him to sign 4 me.

BOB   

"you know Xaliimo,I believe that you mean every single word you say to me and I swear I will hang on to it like my life depended on it because your words mean more to me than anything in this whole world and I swear words can’t even explain what I feel and how I feel about you, forget about my pride because my pride is nothing compared to what I am feeling deep inside however, please whatever you do, don't ever take advantage of me, please promise me that." begs Faarax.

"Faarax, sweetheart, I wouldn't promise and certainly I wouldn't swear in the name of almighty Allah if I knew I would fail to keep the promise that I made to not only you but to US because WE ARE ONE, remember?, please just remember that" replies xaliimo.

"I am sorry xaliimo, it's just that I am afraid to get hurt, that is all" pleads faarax.

"don't worry, trust me I will never ever hurt you, I promise you that." says xaliimo.

"like I told you before, I have never been in love before and I have always resisted the temptation to let some one into my heart and life simply because I don't want to end up with a broken heart like my good old friend Suleiman and spend the rest of my living days mourning over my failed relationship with the only girl that I have ever loved fully and truly" says faarax.

"ooh I am so sorry to hear about your friend baby but remember not all the girls are heart breakers and soul wreckers and I will prove that to you" promises xaliimo.

"no, please, that is not what I meant" responds faarax.

"I know that baby, I am just teasing you… anyway tell me about your friend Suleiman" says xaliimo.

"oh, I just can't understand why some girls would want to hurt the same guys that love them the most, I mean isn’t what we all want?" asks faarax.

"what do you mean honey?" asks xaliimo.

"I mean, we all want some one to love us completely, madly and fully, isn't that what every soul on this earth is craving for?" asks Faarax.

"yes, I know I want to be loved" replies xaliimo.

"suleiman loved that girl more than anything and certainly more than anybody yet he ended up being played for a fool and finally dumped" tells faarax.

"well, honey, I am sure she will regret that because what goes around comes around and I am sure she will be played just like she played Suleiman" says xaliimo.

"tell me, more please sweety" continues xaliimo.

"sometimes I ask myself how more faithful and loyal can a man be to the woman he loves? I mean Suleiman adored that girl, he even respected her more than he respected himself and he used to talk about marrying this girl and starting a family but now people say that at night he'd spend his time weeping, people say that he doesn't eat and he'd spend his time writing poems, people swear that they shuddered to his lament, how he suffered for her. even in his sleep he was still calling for her, I am afraid my friend is dying of mortal passion. he once told me (a sad dove goes early in the morning to sing to the lonely little house whose doors lie wide open}people swear and say that the dove is none other than his soul which is still waiting for his beloved to come back. and his favourite line which he sings to himself is (My dove don't cry for woods and stones can never know what true love is for there is nothing worse than watching some one you love leave and I wish I knew that love is the saddest thing in the world when it ends"

"ooh I am going to cry" says xaliimo.

"forgive me my love for I never meant to make you cry" replies faarax.

"it is so sad wallaahi, I pray that everything goes well for him insha allah" prays xaliimo.

"yeah me too, because he doesn't deserve this, not that I am saying anybody deserves to be played, hurt and humiliated like that, nobody deserves what my friend got from the same girl that he loved more than his own dear life" argues faarax.

"now I know why you were reluctant to fall in love with me because of your friend Suleiman isn't it? but please give me a chance to show you and prove to you that I have nothing in common with that girl,nothing whatsoever" pleads xaliimo.

To Be Continued...

Peace, Love & Unity.

AbStraCt   

C'mon Faarax; have some balls

Sure he loves this girl, but does he have to be so sappy about it, i'm sorry but i just like my men to act like Men

What's with all this talk about doves....

oh help me god if he turns queer on us

Tuujiye   

Waraa BOB I like this story man..looooooool...

Xaliimoooooooos is an easy maskiin bajaq...looooooool...Faaraxaana caadi ma'aha..casanova number unoooooo..lol..I like this...

"oh, I don't know what to say" says Xaliimo.

"but you know what, I promise to play the role of not only a friend and lover but for the role of a mother to you as well but promise to give me a chance and I will keep you safe , care for you, nurture you and above all love you with all my heart". Continues Xaliimo.

....ahahaahaha...ar ani qof hadee saas igu dhahdo baxar ee ku jirtaa..Laakiin wiligeed hooyo booskeeda ma gali karteen..

Waxaas aa jaceel tifqaayo la dhahaa...

Wareer badanaa!!!