Sign in to follow this  
BOB

When Faarax Met Xaliimo.

raula   

"by the way did I tell you that my Mom is also called ......?" says Faarax.

"you are kidding right?" asks Xaliimo with an excitement.

"nope, I am dead serious, in fact you two also share not only names but something far more deeper" replies Faarax.

"Oh, that is wonderful to hear, I never knew that, would you like to have something to drink Faarax?" asks Xaliimo.

wow..smooth Operator I say ;):D

Xaliimo had to tell her girl about this guy who blew her away and left her yearning for me

Talk about being desperate! Thats what happens when you lower your standards :D ...an average Farax makes you swoon. :rolleyes:

BOB   

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

quote: Xaliimo had to tell her girl about this guy who blew her away and left her yearning for me

Talk about being desperate! Thats what happens when you lower your standards
:D
...an average Farax makes you swoon. :rolleyes:
Allah you are very CRUEL, why do you have to burn the poor brother like that?

No Wonder you call yourself a Faarax Slayer, Ilaaheey ka cabso qofyahay nooh.

Peace, Love & Unity.

PhiL   

I'm with F.F with this one. Xaliimo doesn't know what she's gettin' herself into. I don't trust this Faarax character. He comes across as cocky...but I guess if Xallimo likes the less than subtle approach, who am i to complain.

BOB > good story though... the people want more smile.gif

BOB   

Femme-Fatale & Phil,

You know I am still down for the underdog like my man Faarax here and I know its really funny because every Cabdi & Caasho are saying that but act differently unlike me because I see myself as a loyal man which is the main reason why I got a soft spot in my Naughty but Nice heart for Faarax & his beloved Xaliimo.

I will continue the Story Insha Allah but this time I will put few twists and turns in it just to get you two off my tired back but would you please stop reading between the lines because you two imagine things that aren't even there..Isku Xishooda Yaakhe Nooh. :D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

^^I wasnt on your back Hon. Maybe shaytaan baa ku fuulay. :D;)

Besides if "I was on your tired back" as you say...lafaha baan kaa jabin lahaa. icon_razz.gif

BOB   

The phone rings *Ring, *Ring, *Ring"

"Hello, who is it?" asks Farxiyo,Xaliimo's best friend.

"Hi,Sweetie, it's me Xaliimo,how are you feeling baby?"she asks.

"much better thanks macaan, how are you? replies Farxiyo."so tell me, how did the party go? Did you have fun?" contunues Farxiyo.

"would you believe it if I said I don't even know how the party went as I was only with one person and I didn't have the time to get the other party goers' take on the whole Fiesta" replies Xaliimo.

"say what? What do you mean by you spent the entire night with only a one guy? Did he kidnap you or what or did he tie you to a tree Naayaa?" asks Farxiyo.

"Kkkkkkkkkkk, No, he was alright I guess, I don't know but he seemed a nice guy and I admit I enjoyed his company as he was sweet and very funny guy which makes him the kind of brother that I prefer because you know I can't stand a rude guy thinking he is all that when all he does is make a monkey out of his dusty & flat behind" replies Xaliimo.

"does this sweet guy have a name? asks Farxiyo.

"Yeah, his name is Faarax, cute name, I know" answers Xaliimo with a loud giggle.

"Shamso's cousin? The guy with the bold head?" asks Farxiyo.

"I didn't see no bold but yep Shamso's cousin that is him" replies Xaliimo.

"what? He was wearing a wig or what?" asks Farxiyo.

"Naa Kir,stop saying that about him, you know he's alright" says Xaliimo.

"I am just kidding, he doesn't have no bold but I heard the guy is BN so take it easy Girlfriend" warns Farxiyo.

"What do you mean by Bad News naayaa, what did you hear about him" she asks.

"Well, I am not 100% sure if it is true but I heard the guy hangs out with Bad Crowds so you never know if they might influence him and then end up hurting you in the end, you know?" says Farxiyo.

"What do you mean by Bad Crowd, who are those guys?" asks Xaliimo.

"You know those Good 4 Nothing at the Sports Bar, who chew and smoke God knows what" answers Farxiyo.

"I don't know them but I don't think he does smoke though because I would have smelt a cigarette from him and he doesn't seem to chew either as his tooth were crystal clear and as white as beach sand" says Xaliimo.

"just keep your eyes open because you know howmuch I hate to see you hurt, because you know how these Somali guys can be, I swear some of them are heartless and irresponsible as they don't even know how to treat a lady right" argues Farxiyo.

"I know baby thanks but I believe Faarax is different and I don't think we are being fair to the brothers as we can't generalize all of them for the crime of few geeks " replies Xaliimo.

"I understand but you can't be too careful especially as you don't know him as much as you think you do"

"well, you are right but still you can't fault the sister for being hopeful you know besides I can tame him, believe me I can and you will see" says Xaliimo.

"I wish I could tame that doqon called Xirsi, you know what he did the other night? I caught him whispering something into this girl's ear and when I demanded an explanation, he told me she was his cousin, cousin my foot,I don't know Xaliimo I think Xirsi is cheating on me, what do you think I should do" pleads Farxiyo.

"Oohh Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear that, don't worry Baby because sooner rather than later we will catch him red handed because you can't lie to some one forever without paying for it and then facing the consequence you know" comforts Xaliimo.

"Just don't give him attitude or anything, play it cool because guys can't hide anything as they are pathetic liars unlike us who are Pros because we are simply smarter than them but they believe it's the other way around" continues Xaliimo.

"Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk,you know I am not a cheat as I wont disrespect myself ever, if I don't like a guy I would tell him straight up instead of stooping to an all time low where I bring a shame to my family's name and above all to myself" replies Farxiyo firmly.

"that is why I Love You because you are a very smart young Princess" encourages Xaliimo.

"Thanks Love" replies Farxiyo.

"Ok babes, take your big bootie back to bed and I will come and see you tomorrow Insha Allah then we will talk" says Xaliimo.

"Ok Macaanto, thanks for the call and I am looking forward to seeing you too tomorrow insha Allah and please pray for me" asks Farxiyo.

"Do you even have to ask me that..you know you are my girl and I will always be there for you because you are MY BEST FRIEND and I Love You" replies and Xaliimo.

"Ok Babes, Bye" says Farxiyo.

"Bye Girl" replies Xalimo and with that they both hang up the phone.

To Be Continued.....

Peace, Love & Unity.

Bess.   

this is going awfully fast for me...how long have they known each other now.....1 week and its already babes, sweetie....and i love u.....hmmmmm....not so strange somali ppl have been known to get married within a month after meeting each other.... :rolleyes:

^^^no no you got it wrong....femme is talking about the two girls....weli lama gaarin jaceylkii faarax iyo xaliimo...u r not following this story are you

bob - please continue..i am actually enjoying it....cant wait what that liar is going to do to the sister at the end

i'll make sure i'll bring pop-corns nxt time

STOIC   

Who is gonna pull some nifty tricks, is it halimo or Farax! More often then not we point our fingers in the wrong directions-at the opposite sex! I am enjoying the story keep it coming!