Sign in to follow this  
BOB

When Faarax Met Xaliimo.

BOB   

This is the Somali version of Bonnie & Clyde, so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

She was a pretty young thing, sweet, kind and above all very humble and innocent, he was completely the opposite of her but still he was good enough for her to fall in love with him, she was 20 and he was 22, she came from a stable background with her loved ones around her, while his are scattered all over the place and somehow he found himself in a foreign land far from home.

It was a Friday evening, just after 6pm when Faarax came from a football game and it was unusually a good day for him as he seemed to be in a good mood, maybe it was because he went to pray Juma' prayer at the mosque today or maybe there was something else that he wasn't too keen to share with us but the truth of the matter is he was going to his cousin sister's party just few streets from where he lived and he was looking forward to meeting a special girl that his cousin sister has been telling him about all this time.

He quickly jumped into the showers, as he knew time wasn't on his side and he needed to get there as soon as possible, he quickly got dressed with his new gear that he bought exclusively for this party as he knew he had to dress to impress other wise he wont stand a chance when it comes to the classy princess that his cousin sister promised to introduce him to.

He was few minutes late when he got there but still he was early enough for his cousin sister not to notice it so he was pleased with himself as he looked quite an eye catching especially with his new hair cut and the cologne that he borrowed from his uncle which cost quite a fortune.

"My Name is Xaliimo" said some one with the sweetest voice he's ever had the pleasure to listen to.

He turned quickly not knowing who this person with the Angelic voice was and as soon as he laid his eyes on her he knew it was the girl that his cousin sister has been telling him about for all these time.

"Yeah, I know, I mean, nice to meet you Xaliimo, my name is Faarax" he said already sweating and nervous like a kid going to school for the first time.

"I don't know whether my eyes are playing tricks on me again or she is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on," he said to himself.

"So, Xaliimo, my cousin tells me that you go to the same college she does, what are you majoring?" asks Faarax.

"Yes, I am, medicine" she replies proudly, "What about you?" She asks.

"I am taking a break from college right now but I think I made a mistake when I didn't choose you to be my major as I would love to study you from head to toe and find out what makes you tick" says Faarax who is getting bold by the minute.

"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she giggles, feeling bit shy but still blushing.

"No, seriously, you look a whole lot younger than your actual age, are you sure you are not a 15,16 or even 17 because you look that much younger" she tells him.

"Well, don't blame me, blame it on my Mom as she is the one who told me that I was born 22 summers ago" he replies.

"Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she laughs.

"So, Xaliimo, tell me something about yourself that will be sweet music to my ears?" he asks.

"Well, I don't want to sound desperate but I would love to be madly in love with some one" she replies feeling bit embarrassed.

"Well, I would love to be that man and I am more than capable of being just that but only if you would allow me and give me a fair shot at your heart" he says.

To Be Continued......

if you would like to buy the complete book, check out at...

Raheem Book Stote

56 Hope Road

Mayfair.

P.S I dedicate this to Abdirahim a.k.a Little Baggio, the son i never had who will be 2 years old on friday Insha Allah, may you live to see many many more years to come Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Interesting, weird, cool, bizzare, original story!

I like the whole plot but the lines are cheesy...Please don't hurt me for saying that and if you feel offended the post will self-destruct in thirty seconds.

P.S. Did I mention I'm back? Oh yeah, I did. Ignore this as well.

.:peace n luv:.

BOB   

Originally posted by Action Jackson:

Nice story man... did you compose that though??

btw.. is there any relation between Little Baagio and Roberto Baagio ??
:D:D

are you related to Mr Carl Weathers by any chance? Because i always used to believe that guy had a Jaluo Blood in him as he looks like a guy named Onyango from Kisumu.

I always wanted to ask you whether Outcast were referring to you when they sang "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson [OOOH] I am for real, Never meant to make your daughter cry, i apologise a trillion times" :D:D .

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Hey Wilo, how are you doing? i am glad to know that you came back from your Asian holiday just before the Tsunami hit. ;) .

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

What makes you think I want you to be that man" asks Xaliimo.

"Well, your heart just gave a signal to mine saying how my words are tickling all your soft spots" replies Faarax.

"You are crazy, you know that?" She says with a smile.

"but did you ask yourself why and what made me crazy though? He asks cheekily.

"some one hit you on the head with a hammer? She asks.

"no, some one just stole my heart" he replies.

"so tell me some thing about yourself that no one knows" she asks trying to change the subject.

"well, I sleep without any clothes on, I am the most talented singer in the world but unfortunately no one discovered me yet as I only do it in the showers" he says.

"waryaa, I didn't ask you whether you sleep with your clothes on or not" says Xaliimo with a naughty smile.

"Well, you asked me to tell you something about me that no one knows, didn't you?" he replies.

"don't you ever get serious Faarax?" she asks.

"I am too young to be serious besides I heard the people who spend most of their time being serious are heart attack prone, is it true Miss Doc?"asks Faarax.

"you are a Joker, you know that?" she says.

"I guess that makes you the Queen then huh" he says.

"you should consider to be a stand up comedian" she says with a giggle.

"I would if you promise to stand next to me as I can't stand all by myself" he says.

"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"she laughs.

"I am glad to see that you are enjoying my company Ms Xaliimo, I want you to know that I am enjoying your company just as much" says Faarax.

"you are crazy and very funny" says Xaliimo.

"well, if I am funny then how come my best friend's granny doesn't laugh at every joke that I tell her?" asks Faarax.

"maybe she didn't understand as she is too old to laugh with your crazy jokes" says Xaliimo.

"no no, it is not like that" he replies.

"how do you know that Faarax?" asks Xaliimo.

"because the poor old Lady is mute" he says.

"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, you are rude, you know that?" says Xaliimo trying hard not to laugh.

"I can also be the sweetest guy in the whole world, go out with me on a date and I will prove it to you" says Faarax.

"What makes you think that I want to go out with a crazy guy like you" asks Xaliimo.

"well, you know this crazy guy will keep you entertained as you wont get bored and he will make you laugh,flattered and even occasionally suuro" says Faarax.

"where would you want to take me to?" asks Xaliimo.

"well, I was thinking to the mental hospital, because you keep on calling me "crazy" so that you could compare and see who is the real crazy between me and those patients" replies Faarax.

"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, man stop it before you hurt me" says xaliimo.

"ok, then go out with me then and see if I am worthy enough to be your favourite guy in the whole world because something just whispered into my ear and said that you are the one that I can see myself getting married to and growing old with and have a ten thousand kids with her" says Faarax.

"ten thousand kids? Waryaa do you think I am a broken factory?" asks Xaliimo.

"no disrespect intended but I think you can be my factory that produces the medicine that keeps me alive" says Faarax.

"and what medicine is that" asks Xaliimo with a smile.

"drowning in a sea of liquid dreams,consumed in your velvet fire,made breathless by your soft & smooth caress,intoxicated with a desire, the past, the present and the future, can't and will never tear us apart,for the most beauty I shall ever know is the beauty of your loving,kind and caring heart" says Faarax.

"that was so sweet of you, thanks" replies Xaliimo.

"no need to thank me as I am just trying to make a long lasting impression on you so that you would give me a chance to prove that I am the right guy for you" replies Faarax.

"well,you don't have to worry about making a first impression any longer as you did more than that" says Xaliimo with a smile.

"well, it's great to know that but still I can't take the foot off the gas or should I say it wont hurt if i keep on trying to impress you" replies Faarax.

"well, that is for me to decide and for you to find out,now take me home Crazy Boy as it's getting late" says Xaliimo.

and with that they both get up and say their good byes and walk toward the exit door.

To Be Continued........

Peace, Love & Unity.

GD   

i cant get da book. so, keep posting it plz. (i,e). my mum tald me nt to spend a many in this month.

lol

jacayl iyo qabiil isma qaadaan.

Wiilo   

Originally posted by BOB:

Hey Wilo, how are you doing? i am glad to know that you came back from your Asian holiday just before the Tsunami hit.
;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Well, thanks alot I'm a life and healthy, how are u doing dear? And what is up with the new name :confused: by the way very interesting story...

Quite a lovely and interesting story BOB. smile.gif

I am sad to see xaalimo falling under the fake and sinister charm of Farax---that guy is definelty smooth though. I cant believe she's laughing like a donkey over his lame puns and cringe worthy lines. :rolleyes:

BOB   

They walk home slowly taking their time because they are both enjoying each other’s company even if they are not ready to admit that to each other.

"so Xaliimo can I see you again?"asks Faarax.

"I don't think that's such a good idea." replies Xaliimo,who is playing hard to get now.

"you know what Miss Xaliimo, expect me to continue asking you out whenever I see you, be it in school or in the marker or I don’t care if you are with your Mom and Pops and not because I believe in that tried, tested and to some extent even trusted formula of "Persistent Pays" but I am the sort of guy who relishes challenges so I will keep on asking out until you finally say "Yes". says Faarax with confidence.

"I admire your self confidence Faarax but you should prepare yourself for the ultimate test and make sure you last the pace" replies Xaliimo with a broad smile.

"I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything like that but I wouldn't get to anywhere if I lacked confidence besides you can't fault the brother for trying, can you?" answers Faarax.

"I like that" replies Xaliimo.

They finally reach her home and after ringing the bell Faarax turns to Xaliimo looking straight into her and he says..

"you know Xaliimo,tonight was one of the greatest and certainly the most beautiful nights that I have ever had and it's all down to you because I was in the company of a great lady and I hope I made an impression on you just as much as you made a lasting one on me"

"the greatest compliment I can give you is that I had a great time and I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard so you done yourself proud Mr Faarax" replies Xaliimo.

"so you are saying I made an impression on you then, right?" asks Faarax impatiently.

"Well, take that as a home work and try to figure it out, Good Night" she said.

"by the way did I tell you that my Mom is also called ......?" says Faarax.

"you are kidding right?" asks Xaliimo with an excitement.

"nope, I am dead serious, in fact you two also share not only names but something far more deeper" replies Faarax.

"Oh, that is wonderful to hear, I never knew that, would you like to have something to drink Faarax?" asks Xaliimo.

"what do you have?" asks Faarax with a cheeky smile.

"well, I was thinking you might like Pepsi, because I do" says Xaliimo.

"I am just kidding, I am alright thanks, so you like Pepsi then huh?" asks faarax.

"Yeah, what about you?" replies Xaliimo.

"at this point in time, I like you, so can I have you?" asks Faarax.

"too bad, no company in the world can ever come up with a product that is even close to my shadow" replies Xaliimo.

"I like that, you are right indeed,Ok,Good Night Ms Xaliimo, see you around."

She pulls the door open while Faarax is still standing and staring at her up until she turns back and says with a smile "Good Night" and she goes inside and closes, Faarax is so excited and he is struggling to contain himself because he knows he represented himself very well and he knows she liked him as she couldn’t stop smiling and laughing at every joke he told her and for the first time in a long while he was happy even if it was only few hours that he spent with a girl that he liked long before he knew her real name.

as soon as she was inside Xaliimo immediately grabs the phone and goes to her room and starts dialling the number of her best friend because she have to tell her about Faarax even though it's well past midnight and there is every chance that her friend might be fast sleep as she wasn't feeling well tonight which is the main reason why she couldn't pitch to the party but still Xaliimo had to tell her girl about this guy who blew her away and left her yearning for me.

To Be Continued.....

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

Quite a lovely and interesting story BOB.
smile.gif

I am sad to see xaalimo falling under the fake and sinister charm of Farax---that guy is definelty smooth though. I cant believe she's laughing like a donkey over his lame puns and cringe worthy lines. :rolleyes:

come on man, let her enjoy herself because Faarax is a good guy the type of guy any girl would want to take her parents to...not only can he talk the talk he can also walk the walk..so give the brother a chance Miss FF smile.gif .

Peace, Love & Unity.