Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

Wendys meat is people

It was just reported in the news today that Wendys is under investigation because they are suspected of using human meat in their hamburgers and chilli. At muliple locations human parts have been found in Wendys chilli . parts such as ears, fingers, etc have been identified.

Mafia   

This is hard to believe, but I don't wanna say anything is impossible! BTW, interesting event (if any). Plz more info!

Miriam1   

Ya Rab its true, just heard it on the news, CBC, The Hour, around 9.30. A woman eating wendy's chili found a finger in her soup, she actually had it her mouth, ewwwwwww!

It was a woman's manucured finger!

I am lost for words........more reason to save my money and eat at home.....whats wrong with beef?!

Pucca   

it's very sick, i heard about this while eating at BQ's; all i have to say is i love my taste and money! i'd actually paid for the meal and just before it was served my friend just had to tell me about a finger being found in a wendy's meal. oh well, who knows perhaps the reason why these burgers are so good is because they're loaded with human meat...they say human's are very tasty (really, it's been proven)..

watch wat you eat...i guess

Tuujiye   

bishaaro kaalay wendies somalia maa laga furay? aboo aboo..ar ani waa noqonaa...

Fiiri wendies ani waxaan u qabay meel bajaq lugu qalo..goormee chili noqotay?

wareer badanaa!!!!