galbeedi

The time has come for the United Nations to move their operations from Kenya to Tanzania.

galbeedi   

I just saw a travel advisory from government of Canada concerning Kenya. 

It reads: " exercise a high degree of caution in Kenya due to the threat of terrorism and high crimes" 

This foreign affaires bulletin was issued May 22, 2019. There was also a tweet by Adrian Bloomfield asking the EU to make arrangements if the childish behaviour of the Kenyans continue. Nairobi and Kenya are the third largest United Nations operations base after New York and Geneva. Billions of dollars are spent for various UN operations from South Sudan, Congo, Somalia, Ethiopia and the whole rift valley region. Somali members of parliament spend 3/4 of every month in Kenyan hotels and f keep  enriching the aviation industry of Kenya. Since the Somali elites of both political and business can't spend the money they  looted at home,  Kenya is the las Vegas of the Somalis flying the weekend to Nairobi. Also, the EU bureaucrats do not want to take back the dough sitting in Nairobi to Brussels.

The Kenyans had already lost the lucrative tourism business when they decided to occupy Jubba on the pretext of defeating Al-shabaab. Their soldiers are secluded in bases in and around Kismaayo port were they trade contraband goods and the eco sensitive caol.

Encouraged By the Obama government,  a nation whose soldiers never fired a bullet went to war. Obama is long gone but they still want to play in the big leagues by acting like an angry child. The conflict between the Sons of the old rivals ( Odinga and Kenyatta) had cooled off lately but could ignite any time when another election is called.

The UNited Nations can not  risk its operations in the region due to games of the Kenyan amateurs . Many of us believe that the time has come for the UN to move  to a more politically  stable country like Tanzania. Due to the high terrorism and other conflict issues can not sustain  a stable operations in Kenya. Due to their inferiority complex , Kenyans might even embark a very dangerous and vigilante justice type  of actions and try to rob the Somali businesses just like the Soweto and Johannesburg  of South Africa.

These lootings might create a war between the Somalis and the Kenyans, which will affect the whole region.

Also, it is expected that the Kenyans might not accept the ruling on the Sea by the international court due anytime.. Despite its weakness and instability,  Somalia is forced to enforce the law and defend its water from the Kenyans to either try to fish or explore hydrocarbons.This current Kenyan government could be a threat to the whole region just like Al-shabaab and others.

Another issue that a lot of international media ignores is the original terrorism and bombing in the region had originated from Kenya and the Sawahili speaking region. The men who had blown the Daresalam and Nairobi American embassies in 1998b were Sawahili speakers and was led by a man Named Salah Al Nabyan. Some even believe that he was the man who created the coastal branch of Al-shbaab which was the original one before the rest joined the Islamic courts. In fact, most of the Al-shabaab elements that is causing havoc in the Kenyan today originate from the coastal regions of Lamu, Mombasa and other regions. These groups will exist even if Al-shbaab is defeated in Somalia.

The United Nations must have a contingency plans to move their massive multi billion operation to another country. In my opinion, since Ethiopia it self is going a transition to democracy , the best place is Tanzania. I even suspect that a UN operation as large as this  might already had plans and contingency just in case.

If the angry Kenyan kid want to take the ball and a go home, then others have to find their own ball and keep playing.

• Thanks 1

galbeedi   

I have already did.

A friend of mine who has a job of writing diplomatic dispatches better than anyone or I should say , writes more like our own  OODweyne and Tllamook is taking the task of making a good case for relocation of both the UN and EU offices from the Nairobi.

MIda kale, waar Kenyaati baanu is haynaaye maxaa adiga kaa galay , Miyaad shaqo kale raadsatind. Waar ilayn aduunyadan anagaa aragnay.

2 hours ago, Apophis said:

Kenya was taking care of you as a refugee. Your deep hatred for Kenya is understandable and it is irrational.

My people live in Kenya, my interest are in Kenya. I will defend it when it is unjustly attacked by non OGs who greatly benefited from being sheltered and nursed by Kenya while they (you) were hunting each other like dogs.

I told you before, worry about your village. I would bet it lacks the basics of life, instead of worrying about Kenya.

Walaahi waa yaab, Aad baan runii ugu qoslay, marnaba isma laheeyn Somali Kenyaan sidaan u difaaci arki.

GALBEEDI, It is time, Kenya is not neutral anymore, UN has to act.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

11 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Walaahi waa yaab, Aad baan runii ugu qoslay, marnaba isma laheeyn Somali Kenyaan sidaan u difaaci arki.

He's the new General Duke and Juje. Like anything in life, time will tame him or turn him into bitter old fart.

Dhoodaan   

Galbeedi, either you are Ignorant how the world functions or you are one of the  low IQ kids who fall  victim to Failmajo unfunded lies. A letter send by you to UN, will not even be used as toilet paper. stop entertaining your self. There is no Somali against Kenya and it was never one. Failmajo  childish dream to hand his toll jubaland region is what igniting Kenya to give him the middle finger, he beg them and salute to their ass to have the control of kista but was told fuuck of, and then he want to Ethiopia and Eretria and did the same, with no result. this is simply a game between the OGs officials in Kenya and Failmajo Clan.

Any alternative choice other than Djibouti is pointless.

Tanzania does not allow complete freedom that Kenya allows to foreigners. Thus will not move there.

There is also not enough infrastructure in Tanzania to accommodate this.

The Somali in Kenya are against this idea.

galbeedi   
21 hours ago, Apophis said:

I told you before, worry about your village.

Well , there won't be any village if there is no country. That is the colonial game every nomad fighting for useless village. 

21 hours ago, Apophis said:

Kenya was taking care of you as a refugee. Your deep hatred for Kenya is understandable and it is irrational.

In 1991 Kenya had slam dwellers and farmers. The native Kenyans including the Somali Suju were not running any major industry or business let alone banking , import and export. IIt was dominated by Indians and other Asians and  Europeans . in 2002 when they agitated for change , Daniel Arab Moi told that if Somalin style chaos come in Kenya, " You will dying like a cattle".

They get rich of the Somali refugees. We sent billions of dollars and spent in Kenya. We taught them how to do business. We even gave some boost for the dormant Somali Kenyans .

So be proud and stop worshipping the Kikuyo. 

I had Aftir last weekend with a good teacher who just came from Mogadishu and while talking about the Mogadishu problems, he told us about a conversation he had with the Turkish ambassador. He said , " the ambassador inquired  and somewhat worried about Somalis expelling foreign nations" He continued, " you expelled the British (1963 after the annexation of NFD), America downgraded after the October revolution, and the Russians in 1977, and now the Emirates "  

He said I told him that As a friend , Somalia will fight and die with you, but if you look them down or show any slight of not being equal to you, they ditch you with New York Minutes.

6 hours ago, Dhoodaan said:

Galbeedi, either you are Ignorant how the world functions or you are one of the  low IQ

KIds teaching me how the world works. Saaxiib, thanks for the compliment.

Anyway, it is all about what scientists call critical mass thing. We throw more of these to the world stage  and might stick. who knows?.. Besides,  no Gedo clan candidate is running. Why you guys have to make your bed with a warlord that his time had come to end. Falling Somali clans always back the wrong horse in critical times without thinking. During the C/laahi Yusuf government some HAG guys put their eggs on MUuse Suudi to challenge the government. Why not make the issue easy for everyone and let Madoobe loin Shariif Sakiin, Xaaf and others who must allow a new future?.

If Somalis had to choose between OG Kenyan officers and Reer Gedo, we will side with the Gedo Somalis. THat is very simple.

Dhoodaan   
12 hours ago, Apophis said:

You have to remember most of the non OG somalis live in lands that are not habitable. They see OGs living in lush lands and they start thinking of squating in other people’s lands.

While OGs were expanding and conquering the gala tribes, their ancestors were sitting under trees day dreaming. That is why OGs hold the most lands while the rest live in small enclaves.

Galbedi thinks he will move to Jubbaland if he supports Failmajo.

Even the ones from Garowe have the same daydreams. 

Apophis, This dude has Langaab syndrome against OGs as general. the ones in Ethiopia, Kenya or jubaland. he sided with Oromo over none dir Somalis in Ethiopia saying that they are Dir Cousins. He refers ONLF as terrorist.

Gableedi, you have to know your place in the world before yo open your none sense mouth. Failmajo represents only few kilmoters around Villa Somalia,  his own salary is paid by Qatar, in other hand, Kenya is one of the top countries in Africa economically and is a hub for all central Africa countries, is also a base for UN. do the math, which one matters to UN or any other country. in this world of age, interest matters,  so please tell me what a lawless, terrorist and drug invested country has to offer, in order to persuade any country to side with them. what makes you thing your support matters, If you want support any one, please help you helpless kin in Somaliland. Please do not let the beef between the OGs And MR Confuse you, by the end of the day Failmajo is my kin. and please go waste your time some where else, i can see you just graduated from ESL Class and your practicing your writing.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1