Sign in to follow this  
Jafarel.

Most interesting/boring forums...

Castro   

Danyer, forums are as good as those who contribute to it. It's not something we pay for and therefore we can't really ask for much. The way I look at it is I'm here to socialize with and learn from my fellow nomads. You know, people whom I share many things with. I'm also a bit of a troll ( :D ) and may see things differently. If anyone comes here for "stimulation" (mentally or otherwise) all the time, then they're up for a rude awakening. This a dynamic place where people come and go. Furthermore, and though there's a risk of topic and discussion saturation, events don't occur fast enough in the world to be constantly scrutinized here.

So enjoy it while it's here but if it's not turning you on anymore, there's always Somalinet. :D

Sayyid   

Let's merge the Politics and General sections of this fora, this is a sincere proposal and I hope the admin takes it into account!

The politics section is great, especially when there is big news filtering through!

Big news could be anything e.g. presidential elections etc but there ain't a bigger news than war!

I remember in Autuum/fall 2004, when the politics section was at it's height! Daily posts cut and paste articles about the fightings in the lower jubba for the control of Kismayo city!

Morgan was advancing towards the city and we were hoping for a swift victory but we were disappointed! However back to the main point, I believe that the politics section becomes a cinema like theatre, when there are wars takin place in the motherland, I couldn't think of a more "exciting" place to be than actually be a "participant" of the actual hostilities!

On the other hand I'd like admin to create some sort of virtual city (courtesy of sayyid) with places like a mosque, sports/soccer pitches, restaurants etc.

A interactive city would suit this site best! Try it, certainly I believe this site needs a drastic restructuring of a kind, i.e. let's create a virtual interactive community that lives in a city!