Sign in to follow this  
Jafarel.

Most interesting/boring forums...

BOB   

get rid of that good for nothing Politics sections.. I HATE that section with passion and if you ever see me there.. please hit me with a hammer on the head..

though i don't read or post that much in Women's section i still like it..just the name "Women" itself gives me goose pumps!

My Fav:

Sports

Poetry

My Least Fav:

Politics<=== get rid of this garbage Mr/Ms/Mrs Admin.

Peace,Love & Unity.

Baashi   

Politics section rocks :D sorry to disappoint my man BOB. I will quit on SOL if the admin. lays on his faryareey on that section :D .

Come on dude! you may not like it and I can guess why but make no mistake there are issues with great importance dissected and analyzed there by greaaaaaaaat men with impressive credentials :D

SOL is my fav forum.

Castro   

Originally posted by Mr. Jibis:

Dood Wadaag would have to be the least interesting to me, cuz it's all af-Soomaali.......

You and 42% of the residents on this forum Mr. Jibis. Apparently, you're not the only foreigner around here. :D

STOIC   

^^^ Since words are like a peg we hang our ideas on, I am Constrained by poor Somali grammer writting :D

PS My favorite section is General section where I can dacdacsi

Urban   

^agreed STOIC!! the general section RULEZ!!

i wanna become a moderator, just so i can get in the 'Staff Office' section. i think its the place where the mods gossip about us...

:D

Indisputably student section closely tailed by politics section.

In my dotage, being 65 n all, student section is of no use... and political concerns have been transcended by more pressing issues.

So yeah Admin, do away with those two.

Ohhhhh. Lookie here. Everyone's got an opinion but no one wants to contribute and make it interesting. *claps hands* How cute!

Stuff a sock in it. :rolleyes:

Maf Kees   

Stuff a sock in it? The hell does that mean?

My contribution = My posts. Ma garatay? I don't owe nobody no nothing.

I think all sections are lifeless whereas the Generals is breathing through a machine. Where are the mods? They're discussing bras and panties in the sports section. Guys talk about how to pick up chicks in the women's section. The jokes section isn't even funny. Camel milk debate: one visitor per year. People threatening each other's lives in the Politics section. Something needs to do be done!

Your so good at leaving the task to anyone but you miyaa? :rolleyes:

And the FYI the Mods have better things to do than think up ways to entertain you. Ma garatay?

Maf Kees   

Don't worry, this boy doesn't need anyone to entertain him. I'm talking about you doing your job! I gotta be honest here: I'm not satisfied. Look, like where is customer service? You're supposed to be nice, treat me like a king and make me feel welcome. Or is this the Somali Makhaayad syndrome? Abusing your Maryoley customers, because you know they feel a moral obligation to eat in your below-standard restaurant.

Ma garatay? icon_razz.gif