Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Shuush.....

Ibtisam   

lool I doubt you know more Somali den me! icon_razz.gif You just know the wrong collection of words. I mean when in my daily life do i need to comment about my bra in Somali? that Knowledge will be a complete utter waste and take up space in my memory for no reason :D

p.s. XAmilopatra is goning kill us for hijacking her thread :(

Shakti   

^ Im sure XAmilopatra wouldn’t mind if there is some learning taking place and as far as I can see, u have just signed up for mis cynical's jajaab Somali.. oye or as u British ppl say “oopsy daisy”

Here is a question 4 cynical-lady .. when slapping a guy, do u have preference? like a faraax or any douchebag??.. and what’s ur method of slapping.. like, sideways or flat landing? Gosh, Im done with my 2006 and 2007slappings of the year.. however thanks 2 u now, my hand is itching for another? u need 2 male order a faraax 4 me . noooowwwwwwwwww

do not worry i assure u the polish come cheap , i shall order one for free just 4u how abt that? as for faraax or any doutchebag? doutchebagz have been my victims so far? never slapped a farax bef hence my hands itching i have wacked one with an umbrella though on both sides does that count? and yes flat landing slapz are the best, have u ever slaped a faraax bef? pls do tell how did it fell most important tell me abt the reaction? :D:D

Shakti   

"i have wacked one with an umbrella though on both sides does that count" looooooool

Yes, I slap my hand-holder on a daily bases.. the trick in doing that.. grin so hard that ur cheeks also ache (I guess “life isn’t fair” crap isnt true, after all :mad: )

It fell: sideways, of course

Reaction: thanks, that was sexy hun... same time tomorrow?

so... hurry and grab ur faraax and land a mark on him..

Shakti   

^lol u ppl have no shame.. I have no idea where u got this "kinky" or "dominatrix" thing from… all I was talking about was slapping a faraax on the cheek and there goes ur thirty-minds :D

^^^^ The daily ritual beating of your hand holder could only mean one thing, otherwise why would anyone put up with such abuse. Besides, you didn't elaborate on where your fatal blows land on his scarred body.