Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Shuush.....

Ibtisam   

loool @ u just finished 2006 must do list!. Years come and go dear, I only notice because of the fireworks in central :D Its kind of strange but since I left uni, I have got into a routine: sleep, wake up, work, home, sleep, wake up work,.... do I need to keep going lool every day! so the year does not really matter:( I never thought I will miss student life. :D Can't wait to go back next year! smile.gif

well its the same on my side apart from work being my life i make sure i sqz in fun and lods of dates in btw the week so i can enjoy myself. Darling its not i finished the list i have not finished it thats y am sad, i have not slaped a man yet, not broken a plate on a guys head yet, i did not manage to shake up my utter mercenary side yet etc the list of short comings and crzy things to do is endless omg i just rem i fgt to apply for the mail order lover yet omg

Ibtisam   

^^lool^ you have not "slapped a man yet" be careful to pick a miskeen otherwise you might end up in hospital like some girl i know :D Just add them to your 2007 list! I’m sure you can get it all done :D lool What is the mail order lover? :confused:

well its like mail order wife but its a lover and u state the terms its so liberating u just get one to avoid the singletone felling when it creps on 2 u anywho darling i have to dash i have a date tonight with my latest trader. ciao

ps inshallah i will manage to slap someone bef feb i mean i already managed to get a somali dude Caution by the police surely i can do that.

I don't think you should give up all your privacy, but at certain limit is ok to tell. As long as you think the new person has no reason to know ur past history, then you don't need to tell ur ceeb. Religiously, it's not good to spread out ceebta, but I am not saying we should hide some major facts like if you are garoob, or single father with child, iska sheeg intaa lagu qabanin. Worse than that, ilaahey kama dhigo you as a reader, but if you lost ur virginity somehow without getting married b4, iska sii sheego, u may save some money for the wedding and guriga alabtiisa.

C-lady, u get the guts to slap a guy?

are we talking about hand cuffed one? or is he in the Police Station, or Masaajid. If not, I would encourage you to wear helmet and have someone to witness how things have happened just incase you experience an amnesia upon ur discharge from the Emergency Room. lol

Ibtisam   

^lool^

well its like mail order wife but its a lover and u state the terms its so liberating u just get one to avoid the singletone felling when it creps on 2 u anywho darling i have to dash i have a date tonight with my latest trader. ciao

Sorry i am still confused, so do you get a person? or toy or what :confused: Man I’m getting old, lool. a mail order she says. cajjib! Enjoy your date, although mixing work and pleasure is not advisable dear! lool.

well my date with the chinese guy was great i managed to get him to give me 3 DVD for £5 wopaaaaaaaa lol HAHAHAHAH

ps ibtisam dont worry i shall give u the website where the mail ordering takes place, and currently the cheap orders are the OZ MAN would u like an mail order OZ?.

Ibtisam   

What did he get in return (or was it day light robbery from your side! :D )

The OZ man (as in Australian man) :confused: :eek: Wait!, what you pay :eek: and WHat exactly do you pay for, this is beginning to sound more and more like...., no it can't be :eek: :cool:

robbery? well yes indeed it was i dont to depart with my £5 for mere 2 dvd hell no.

ps come on now gal its ure so dirty minded :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

YEah same. i'm at work. Doing bits here and there.

What is "rojabeto" :confused: Girl you make up concepts/ theories so fast i cna't keep up :D