Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Shuush.....

'Ello 'Patra! Maybe if you said which uni, the girl would know you're talking to her. So, which uni? :D

On being very disciplined: Mostly, I'm just not interested in knowing. But when I want to know, then yes, it's very difficult to restrain my curiousity.

my past is my past wht has that got to do with the future anyway?, i dont think a man owes his wife or his future wife any information regarding his past shenanigans, i mean isnt a man/woman allowed to change? i mean since we dont leave for the past but for the future how can we let it dictate our final distination.

ps disclosure of ones past shenanigans should be limited to drugs, sexual disease or lovechild and if he has been quite scandalous in his past in terms of woman i mean common that only adds value to the bloke.

Ibtisam   

ps disclosure of ones past shenanigans should be limited to drugs, sexual disease or lovechild and if he has been quite scandalous in his past in terms of
woman i mean common that only adds value to the bloke

:confused: He's been around, how does that add to his value, he is basicly a male Ho*e. redface.gif :confused: :cool:

Pujah   

^^ YES, THERE IS SUCH THING AS MALE WASQAAN :rolleyes:

I think full disclosure is in order if one is serious about the other.... It's only fair people

ohh please male *** female *** there is no such thing as *** u choose to expand ure sexual encounters y should u be judged and given a title for? also who wants a man who does not knw wht to do in bed? plz i think its vital that he sleeps with alot of woman and will i judge him for that HELL NO, well i judge a woman who chooses to sleep with a lot of man HELL NO.

Originally posted by Pooja:

^^ YES, THERE IS SUCH THING AS MALE WASQAAN :rolleyes:

The term does encompass the actions of man who have been around alot. But it is all about consenquences. How many women do you know that turn down a guy coz he slept with a lot of women?

I doubt not alot!!

Cynic...Sleeping with alot doesn't necessarily make one better in bed. But you are right knowing you what you want and expressing it might be helpful.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

ohh please male *** female *** there is no such thing as *** u choose to expand ure sexual encounters y should u be judged and given a title for? also who wants a man who does not knw wht to do in bed? plz i think its vital that he sleeps with alot of woman and will i judge him for that HELL NO, well i judge a woman who chooses to sleep with a lot of man HELL NO.

hold up...........are u saying woman prefer one whose been around?

Xalmiopatra: the past is very important.........the past is her resume, and if she wants to land this great job..........her resume must be xalaal, noble, of good record. there would be no need to ask her about the past........ppl know who is good................also I have sisters..........any one who wants to step to um in the future........... will be inspected.....I believe as the Quran says: Good woman are for good men........adulterous are for adulterous...21st or 30st century.......Islam we will follow.

Pujah   

^^Just because society does not impose the same set of rules to both genders doesn’t necessarily mean that no one will check your background be male or female. There if you choose to go around don’t be shocked when it comes back to haunt you in the future...whether its concerning your health or your future mate.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

The term does encompass the actions of man who have been around alot. But it is all about consenquences. How many women do you know that turn down a guy coz he slept with a lot of women?

Many women would.

Oh and there are male h0es! Deuce Bigalow was one. :D

^^^^^LooooL That's diffirent Val. He is getting paid to do a public service.

Pooja...Everybody does investigate. Iam fully aware of that fact but apart from having STDs and illegitimate children, no other ramifications will come on the man's way when a woman is weighing the option of being with him.

I just don't think his past sexual misadventure unless it resulted in serious illness or child would be the number one thing that would derial his relationship.

Khalaf   

lool@ Che.....sxb no one is innocent, i dont want to act innocent yo.........but zina haraam we seek in Allahs refuge.....in times of fitnah...Muslim take pride in following the shariah.

when i say inspect, dont believe what the ppl tell u always.......i was good friends with this egyptian sister, like my own sister, grew up together, school, same uni......then they started rumor that i was hittin it...subhanallah...ruin innocent sisters repution...our friendship khalas..... good girls can be accused.

-Lily-   

I guess it helps if there are no secret skeletons that will haunt you later on. How can you take a leap of faith without trusting and knowing your partners past? I expect all the details, told voluntarily of course.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Pooja...Everybody does investigate. Iam fully aware of that fact but apart from having STDs and illegitimate children, no other ramifications will come on the man's way when a woman is weighing the option of being with him.

I just don't think his past sexual misadventure unless it resulted in serious illness or child would be the number one thing that would derial his relationship.

You know I really thought about that question then I run it by some of my friends and the result was very disturbing to say the least. I just can't imagine why any sister would welcome a man who has been around the block one too many times when she very well knows the same courtesy would not be extended to her has she been the one with the bad rep...come to think of it all the primitive thinking in our society is promoted by women ie FMG, TRIBALISM, DOUBLE STANDARDS...I mean think about where do most people learn rear hebel and rear heblaayo...who is the number uno promoter of fmg...and grown women who should know better are claiming they want 'man who knows what he is doing'...what the heckk.....now i realize I am rambling here and dont have much time to analyz this but I thnk I am on to something....anywho whoever said wixii xunba xaawalay walee runbuu sheegay

i am out