Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Shuush.....

Nacasnimo baa kuu haisa

LoooL Cudur kugu dhaca camal miyaa?

It is good bunisses venture to have well connected warlord. Ask Duke & Xalane, they will tell you.

Ibtisam   

^^^who is he and why is he you warlod. Why do you like him, what benefit is he to you, the somalis and the community and well being of the somali people ?

juba   

from secretive spouses to warlords wow im startin to get dizzy lol

anyhoo...if his past will hurt me in the future HE BETTER TELL ME ABOUT IT

Lol Juba that's a worry for alot of us right walaashiis?

Ibtisam my warlord looks hella cool with a AK47 perched on shoulder and that orange beard!

I was kidding sweets Lol....

winnie   

ideally, i would know everything about him and hed know everything about me. we'd be partners in crime and our mutual diaries. i look forward to that level of intimacy where we can trust each other with anything, and we'd want one another to know everything, from the trivial to the jaw dropping. basically, neither of us should feel like we need to keep secrets in fact im hoping marriage will be the opposite, where well spill our guts out.

Originally posted by Xalimopatra:

Ibtisam my warlord looks hella cool with a AK47 perched on shoulder and that orange beard!

I was kidding sweets Lol....

Orange beard eh, from the looks of it your warlord is neo al-qaeda. He is 'extra Muslim" as Caano Geel woudl say.There is new scheme that would actually allow you to sell him off with rhe help of Ethio muscles and Yank mighty Dollars.

Ibst....Ka tag meesha intaad cudurka qaadin

Ibtisam   

Xaagan tag? and what cudur baan kaa qaadikarah?

Xalimopatra:

I'm glade I was about to change my perception of you :D

Buuxo   

"How far do you think your partner(Husband or future husband)owes you in terms of sharing his past?

Ok now in terms of factors it can be financially,sexually,emotionally,socially ect."

good question xalimopatra, i would ask potential husband if he would mind to go through a health-screening , as well as a nation-wide clearance. the same would go for me too, if not ,then i think something fishing is going on.

Buuxo   

ps i meant nationwide police clearance. facts speak for themselves.and opinions cant be trusted , since somalis perception of men in their wasqaanimo periods as "dhalinyaronimo" and as long as he cleans his act up and madaxa saliid marsado is considered a gentlemen or wadaad. finding as much as you can is only fair.

Lool Buuxo I should call you xuuxo at least you're honest with yours...Aint nothing wrong with that.

"There is new scheme that would actually allow you to sell him off with rhe help of Ethio muscles and Yank mighty Dollars"

Watchu talkin' 'bout Che?How much we talkin' ere?Lol