Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Shuush.....

Its the past for a reason u know,cant humans change, y do u need to know his past or hers for so u can hold that against them in the future? i mean come on.

ps as if there is such thing as hidden past in somali community anyway, u shit they all know.

Ibtisam   

che, there is a such thing as male ***,

ohh please male *** female *** there is no such thing as *** u choose to
expand ure sexual encounters
y should u be judged and given a title for? also who wants a man who does not knw wht to do in bed? plz i think its
vital that he sleeps with alot of woman
and will i judge him for that HELL NO, well i judge a woman who chooses to sleep with a lot of man HELL NO.

Expand :rolleyes: you say, hunny you get labelled for everything in life, your sexual expanish is no difference, and many names come to my head, and i am sure you are aware of them!

I think the reason you think it is vital for him to have slept with a number of women is because you expect him to extend the same level understanding towards you and not judge you on your experiences. NB: ("you" does not mean you personally, i mean anyone who has that mentality, for i have no idea what you do in your private life and i don't make assumptions, nor is the thread personal)

cheers

Khalaf...hitting it? looool poor sista, lakiin funny You don't even seem the type. Hitting it kulahaa lol.

Its kinda sad to see sisters thinking with the mentality that going around the block a few times would benefit her. Pretty pathetic. It makes the brothers that have kept a clean nose unworthy, even though deen wise his is better? This is a very touchy topic, on one hand you have someone who may have drifted a bit, but has since worked very hard in cleaning up his or her act and have become respectable brothers/sisters. Its seems unfair to hold them to their past. However, on the other hand you have people who's past are a clear indication and insight to what kind of person they really are, hence choosing not to be with that person may save you a lot of strife in the future. It all boils down to how well you think you know the person, trust, and most importantly putting your trust in ALLAH! But I defiantly agree with Khalaf, if you’ve held out all these years why shouldn’t I get someone who’s done the same. But at the end of the day only Allah knows the future. But a male HQS and lovechild is reason enough to send him on his way.

wasalaam

Pooja....Ma lagaa soo yaabiye...loool

Well sis, it is not really just a Somali thing. All societies allow men to get away with murder. Even here in the west where anything hardly shocks me, I run into women that marry ex-homsexuals ( if there is such thing). It was beyond my understanding why a woman would marry gay man. But hey I guess that's life.

khalaf....Good for you bro. I was just kidding with you. I actually find people who sleep around alot to be socially irresponsible as society becomes burdened with their cost if these were to catch deadly disease like the virus or generate a child as result of their carelessness.

Som@li   

No really necessary to know about past as long as you are happy with the person at present, the past should stay and remain at the past!

mantra   

people seem more interested in past sexcapades than anything else...i'm more worried about someone with a criminal past more than anything..

I mean sure having a reformed whore for a husband isnt any girl's idea of a Mr Right, but as long as he hasnt had a sex change, i'll be less concerned with what he has done with his body (assuming he's herpes-free) and more concerned about what he will do after we're married..

Nehanda   

I too would like to know everything about my partner however like Val said it has to be disclosed voluntarily.

I think that although you cannot eliminate the risks of contracting a sexual disease you can take necessary steps to mitigate it. Hence follow the teachings of the Qu’ran to the latter and pray that your partner also adheres to it.

“The past is of no importance. The present is of no importance. It is with the future that we have to deal. For the past is what man should not have been. The present is what man ought not to be. The future is what artists are.” OSCAR WILDE

ps Experto credite

Valenteenah-I attend the Xaliimo university of thought where we are taught to decide over using cornflour or gram flour Lol :D

cynical lady ,Usually the past intrudes on the future.If it something that one is repenting over then fine lakiin if it is something one is hiding from then you cant hide forever.Might aswell be honest about the past so you can move onto the future.Maa garatay walaal?

P.s-Oscar Wilde isn't exactly what you can call....a....ahem role model.The dude was a coward and yes his past escapades caught up with him too.He was jailed for having had sex with a male.He was hiding this ofcourse.

Lol what a pattern.

Waterlily I agree with you walaashiis lakiin what if there are certain holes and missing pieces in someone's past story?In most cases things people have left out in telling you are to make the story seem in their favour aren't they?

---------------------------------------------

Heblaayo-So what happened with that girl?I thought you guys were set to marry?

Hebel-No she wasn't "it"

Heblaayo-Really?What was wrong?

Hebel-Her!?

Heblaayo-What about the other one before her?and that nice girl before that one too?

Hebel-She was trippin' too...and so was the other one.

Heblaayo-Riiiiiight(!)

----------------------------------------

Err can I get :confused:

Khalaf although people can hide certain aspects of their life's past it will catch up with them.So although I dont believe you can tell if one has dabbled in wasakhnimo just by looking at them (they can be repenting or have done something bad once or what have you)the past will come and bite them in the backside before they get too comfortable.Lol

Anyways in closing honesty is very important.I guess a honest person will be truthful and will leave their partner with no doubt.

Belated Ciid wanaagsan guys! :D

xax   

The past is not important its the present and future that matters, that said its always wise to know coz it can tell you more about him.

Sophist   

Cynical Lady "Experto credite" woow! Shall we trust you because you have an experiance in this!! very logical indeed.

The Rest! Everyone has a right to do whatever they like so long as it is not an detrimental to their partner's emotional and physical health. Ask a question and you might be pleasantly/poorly surprised by the response you get.

"Cynical Lady "Experto credite" woow! Shall we trust you because you have an experiance in this!! very logical indeed"

LOL well yes indeed i do i do!!

omg it just hit me its 2007 omg omg :(:(:(:(:(