Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Official SOL diary...

LOGG;;;sunday morning 3;OO am

--------------------------------

about 4hrs ago on SAT.night.

took my little sister she watched jOhnny english

i watched BAD boys ll good MOVIE i' just came back home and finnished a peice in the topic HOMEGROWN BREED IN the PoEtRY SECTION CHECK IT OUT..on the third page..

anyways i'm bout to go to sleep maybe read my source magazine flip throught internet sites ..or something of that sort

this has been the official dailly diary of TENACIOUS_J holla back at me WUNN

Changed   

mizz unique...july 22.

waxaad isku malay saa ina taqanin u have no idea :(

after class i took a long a$s nap and woke up around 7 pm

did some home work called mom

and now i got nothing to do and i cant sleep since i woke up at seven pm

i bet ama do the same thing over the week..

:(redface.gif :rolleyes:

July 22

dear diary

sorry i hadn't placed an entry lately, i been a lil ill the past week. (It was just a lil cold- but you know me-i thought i was going to die lol)

Alhamdulillah im much better!

yesterday, i found my summer job,(lol) wait till you hear this---

im working as an administrative assistant along side a load of somali blokes (mainly old men)

well,,its some part time work to keep me occupied during the summer, im still waiting for them hospitals to reply to my applications.

since its part time....2day is my day off,

i woke up at 6, prayed-went back to bed-woke up at 12, ate some food, prayed, and now im here.

i dont think im going to leave the house 2day (im in UK and it looks like its going to rain) no wonder i had a cold, UK has the worst weather changes!

diary--i know i havent spoken to you for ages, but i havent read the rest of the posts on SOL , so i have to love you and leave you.

till next time....

Miriam1   

July 22/03

I couldn't sleep tonite..my brother's silly bird somehow left its cage and flew into my bedroom...i am light sleeper..so i wake up hearing these small footsteps and fluttering in my bedroom..at this moment of time i am in utter shock, the fluttering kept on getting closer to my bed, i get up quickly, slowly wake over to the light flicker it open and there i see the stubid blue jay in front of me. lol i was so mad, i went straight to my brother's room and told him to get up and take his bird out of my room before it does something to it...however i felt bad for him it was 2 am in the morning and he was so deep in his sleep. With no one else to help me and i just locked the dumb bird in the room and went to watch some tv until my mother could wake up for fajr and carry it out of my room !

Well i better run, i have an appiontment.

July 22nd, 03

Went to Work @ 5:30 am, my Boss got on my last nerve, so I faked an illness & left work early ,,, Cuz Allah knows if I stayed in that job for another minute I would have killed the b@@#$@#$.... Excuse my lang.

then around 11am, My Crazy Eedo called me bless her soul to tell me for the million time this wk to get my Passport papers done ASAP so I can bring her son(my Cousin) here from Africa....Mamma'Mia :mad: What is it with African Folks why can't they just stay there?

Oh by the way.....Section8 wlc back bro.. :D

Gota watch some Oprah....

Masalaama

LF

Salaama

Flying-S....

You know its the one and only!..lol Dearest I have been around..just busy you know? All is good with ya I hope?..

It's Alwayz nice to see one of the old S-onliners ;)

Salaama

Lf

Salaama

Flying-S....

You know its the one and only!..lol Dearest I have been around..just busy you know? All is good with ya I hope?..

It's Alwayz nice to see one of the old S-onliners ;) especially now that the site is bigger then ever.

Salaama

Lf

Xafsa   

^^^ I know what you mean...There are lot more people here than before...which is nice.

We started several topics about you...we thought you got married and had kids!!