Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Official SOL diary...

July 15 03

1st entry

Just wasted another day at work surfing the net. Bout to go home take a cold shower and cook some food.

Wondering how people used to waste time at work before the internet.

You think you know? Well you have no idea

this is the diary of SOL NOMADS....add on

nuune   

this day,i did nothing,didn't go 2 work,didn't served the net,did't wachted the telly,i wasn't at home,but did nothing and i wasted so much time,i can't believe,my pleasure,i did enjoyed this day,that is my dairy for 15 july,c u 2moro,macsalaama

Senora   

First let me say, hows it going Section6er... ;)

ok well back to this now

July 15,

I spent most of my day in my room cleaning, and packing for my trip to Ottawa to visit my lovely cousins :D ...and Toronto for the Carribanna :D ....Then i invited some of my girlfriends over for my last night b4 we all took our final vacation trips b4 school starts....and now im on here posting on a few threads b4 i hit the hay....alright then, i guess i'll leave it at that for now

Is it still 15 July?

Next day...

16 July

It was great seeing my cousins, :rolleyes:

What a jouney it has been. It seems like I have been here for such a short time. My next trip is to Australia to visit my cyber friend that I have been chatting to over 2 years now. I reckon its time that we finally met. Ama so scared yet so excited to see 'em.

Miriam1   

July 16th

Doing nothing exciting staying home today after a loong shift at work yesterday, actually my first real shift at work.I better understand now what my parents go through every day when they leave for work. ITS NOT EASY !!..heeh. Cant wait for my cousins to come from london to visit us.

And now i am just looking around the site before i go to my room to read my fav book for the 4th time :D

Changed   

july 16

i went to class @ 9:00 am sat there while he blabed about mass media..had break fast and now am back to my room doing nothing..i plan to do somehome work and take a nap and then sleep....booring day :(

shyhem   

Wake up in the morning and made my fajr prayers.

8:00 went out to eat breakfast and did some atm thing

9:00 back at home

9:15 called atl

9:30 called Africa,to check how my folks are doing.

10:00 Called my aunt to say whats up In london.

10:30 Called my dental insurance to ask them how come they're charging money they are supposed to pay.

11:00 called about 5 different collecting agencies to make sure they recieved Affidavit of Forgery i sent them(Some somali dudes stole my checkbook a month ago) and now i have to call every tom and jack to make sure that this matter is handled in the right way by both the police and the bank and ofcourse i'm giving the urgency it deserves.

12:00 sLEPT

1:15 wake up and i'm here now

2:00 I have to take my two yrs old nephew to hospital for an appointment

Let me see What else to do for today,but i haven't yet done

Go out and eat lunch,most likey not a somali restaurant.

Iron clothes.

Oil change for the car.

Pay some bills.

Fax some documents to collecting agency.

Thats all i can do today if i don't change my mind.

ZOLA   

july 16,

-woke up at 7:30 and drove my sis to work .

- 8:00got back home and ate breakfast while watching t.v

- 9:30..took mum to the eye clinic( i work as an interpreter)

- came back home at 11:30...made few phone calls to hospitals to set up appointments, called AOL to discontinue my internet service....i have 6 months free internet from DELL..

-1:00....cooked a DR Atkins lunch

-2:00 ate lunch

-2:30..and now am surfing the net

no major plans for the rest of the day ...finish filing out FAFSA form.....and may be take 1 hr walk later on...

shyhem...next time i could save u some time by taking u lil nephew to the hospital ;) ..

A.A

shyhem   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

july 16,

-shyhem...next time i could save u some time by taking u lil nephew to the hospital
;)

A.A

I know i should have called u,but be warned ,next time i will direct all my incoming traffic towards u.....are u sure u can handle that.

ZOLA   

LOL@ SHYHEM....YEAH...U COULD SEND OVER ALL U INCOMING TRAFFIC....BUT JUST MAKE SURE THEIR MEDICAL INSURANCE PROVIDERS R MEDICA CHOICE CARE AND UCARE.... ;)

A.A

SECOND ENTRY

JULY 17 2003

CLOCKED IN AT WORK AND STRAIGHT TO SOMALIAONLINE. HAD A LONG NIGHT OF JAMMIN. STILL HANGED OVER BUT I AM READY FOR WORK. HEY LOOKING FOWARD TO BE ENTERTAINED BY CRANKED NOMADS ON THIS SITE.

Ladiif   

By Shyhem: 11:00 called about 5 different collecting agencies to make sure they recieved Affidavit of Forgery i sent them(Some somali dudes stole my checkbook a month ago) and now i have to call every tom and jack to make sure that this matter is handled in the right way by both the police and the bank and ofcourse i'm giving the urgency it deserves.

Hey, this is exactely what happened to my roomate :confused: :confused: Everyday he spends hours talking to the police and Banks over this matter now they have some suspects but their pictures weren't clear so he could not recognized them. When this happened, first I thought this somali guy who we had fight with earlier was trying to revenge and I was hoping we can identify him and put his aass in jail but the pictures weren't clear!!

JASMIINE   

i came back from vacation yesterday. i was so tired this morning that i had to dragged myself from bed to go to work! i didnt want come to work at all. i wanted to stay in bed all day and watch Hindi movies ;) Damn life is not fair redface.gif

La-y-La   

Woke up at 12, went to a friends house. Came back, went 2 sme interview, it is so hard to get a job now a day, damn it.

Anyway, went to MOA, saw a movie, bought me a few stuff, came home.