Suldaanka

Cheeseman crawls into his cave as Kenyans tightening the noose

gooni   

Somaaliya iyo kenya waxay isku hayaan waa dhul, waana qadiyad aad ugu culus qof kastoo somaali ah.

Balse waxaa jira "cad"  aysan dumarku ku xisaabtamin oo soomaalida ula mida dhaqanka snm.

6 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Only  a retard would think Kenya is hurting Farmaajo.

Cheeseman should take total ownership of all the humiliations suffered by his citizens including his own ministers and government officials. Nin xil qaaday eed qaad. 

If he can't manage the situation, there is always the option to step down and let someone more capable, more competent assume the position and steer the ship to harbour. 

2 hours ago, gooni said:

Somaaliya iyo kenya waxay isku hayaan waa dhul, waana qadiyad aad ugu culus qof kastoo somaali ah.

Ama dhul isku haya ama cirka isku haya, Somaliland waxba kama khuseeyaan. Laakin, Somaliland iyo Kenya maha laba dal oo hada cilaaqaad dhex maraayo. 

Xidhiidh soo jireen ah oo ku dhawaad 100 sano ah ayay lahaayeen. Mar ayaa jirtay ay isku lacag ahaayeen, la isku kala gooshi jiray bila visa ama travel document. 

Cilaaqaadka hore u jiray ayaa la soo celinayaa.

Mida kale, Awoowe,  dhul baylah ah iyo bad baylah ah, qof kastaa waa damaaciyi karaa, I don't blame the Kenyans.

Bay iyo Bakool kolka Ethiopia la wareegto ayaa miyirku idinku soo noqonaya. 

cadnaan1   

It's obvious Kenya is trying to create tension and hostility with Somali government to disturb the maritime court case.

Dowlada Somalia wey Ku saxsantahay inay ignore Ku sameyso this childish behaviour

galbeedi   

I agree . It is all about the sea. 

I was one of those who opposed the auctioning  of the oil blocks last year. My main concern was that I thought it was premature for oil drilling while the country is not save security wise.

Yet, looking at the reactions of the Kenyans It is worth to start the process . Others had argued that since oil exploration and extractions take longer , we might as well start the process. Somali parliament had passed already the necessary rules for petroleum extraction.  As our Maakhiri1 friend said while ago: 

Drill baby drill.

The rigs could come as early as next spring or summer. In the meantime we have to prepare to kick the Kenyans out of Jubbaland.  Train the the Somali pirates as a navy and chase the Kenyans out of the sea. The Kenyan millenials were even talking about the pirates blocking the sea. Budhcad badeedi ayey na xasuusiyeen.

Since I am a revolutionary ,  for me, this would have been a pretext for war against Kenyans in Jubbaland. Defeating and kicking them by force would have been a good moral boost for all Somalis.

Siyaad Barre should have started the war of  1977 in Kenya. It would have been a cake walk and warning to others.

If Farmaajo want an easy re-election, he must give 90 days for the Kenyans to withdraw from  Jubba, and if they ignore the call, then mobilize the Somalis and attack them. Sometimes, I do not understand how foolish these Kenyans are. You occupying a parcel of Somalia and you are antagonizing Somalis. Heck, we have been looking for ean nemy for the last 10 years to transfer our anger other than the other tribes. THis could unite the Somalis.

Ummaddu Cadaw ay iskaga jeesato ayey u baahan tahay ee Kukuuyada ku jeedi. 

In the meantime , a lot of Somali Kenyans who were pretending to be Somali nationalists have to answer a lot of questions. If the plan of Kenya all along had been to create a buffer zone and then annex, then Faarah Macalin who whose party under Odinga invaded must come clean.

Haatu   
1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

In the meantime , a lot of Somali Kenyans who were pretending to be Somali nationalists have to answer a lot of questions. If the plan of Kenya all along had been to create a buffer zone and then annex, then Faarah Macalin who whose party under Odinga invaded must come clean.

Somali politicians in Kenya represent the interests of Somalis in Kenya. Although some might be there for personal gain, but that is the overarching mission and why they are elected into office. I don't know why you guys expect them to look after the interests of others. This is a dog eat dog world and the Somalis of North East will not be used as cannon fodder for anyone else. Waddaniyad been ah na laguma beerlaxawsanayo. Maantaad waddaniyad dhab ah la timaaddiin aynu isku soo noqonno. Inta ka horeyso waa nin walbow taada daryeelo.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

It's obvious Kenya is trying to create tension and hostility with Somali government to disturb the maritime court case.

Dowlada Somalia wey Ku saxsantahay inay ignore Ku sameyso this childish behaviour

Classic definition of the old Somali adage.... Doqoni yaaney kaaga darin ayay la damaamwayntay :D

More pain...

4 hours ago, Haatu said:

Waddaniyad been ah na laguma beerlaxawsanayo. Maantaad waddaniyad dhab ah la timaaddiin aynu isku soo noqonno. Inta ka horeyso waa nin walbow taada daryeelo.

Exactly. 

Suldaanka,  is Dahabshiil spared? Do you think  Kenyans care you call yourself Slers, They will lych you in seconds.

How come u can see this?

6 hours ago, Haatu said:

Somali politicians in Kenya represent the interests of Somalis in Kenya. Although some might be there for personal gain, but that is the overarching mission and why they are elected into office. I don't know why you guys expect them to look after the interests of others. This is a dog eat dog world and the Somalis of North East will not be used as cannon fodder for anyone else. Waddaniyad been ah na laguma beerlaxawsanayo. Maantaad waddaniyad dhab ah la timaaddiin aynu isku soo noqonno. Inta ka horeyso waa nin walbow taada daryeelo.

It is sad to see Somali talking like this after 60 years of being hostage, Haatu, you forgot who you are.

Classical case of Stockholm syndrome 

16 minutes ago, Apophis said:

Cowards like you goad people into the frontlines, while you sit and watch at the back. OGs will no longer be fighting on behalf of the treacherous Somalis anymore.

It is your turn. You go and fight Kenya or Ethiopia (we know you are made of soft sand. You won’t fight).

Go and keep belly dance to Kikuyus, who cares, awalba reer doqonimo baa lagu xamanjirey, not surprised,  BUT I gurrantee  it will be the end of Madoobe if aligns himself with Kenya, in this war.

This letter belongs to the history's 'hall of shame'. 

Waliba waxay ku calaacaleen "Inaan idin kala hadalno, dhibaatada aad nagu haysaan idinka oo xushmad iyo qadarinba naga mudan". :D 

Tano kale. It is beyond sad.