Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOLer Ladies: Was It You?

NG,

this is not some playground love story sxb!. I know you want to be cupid, but you balant arrows wont affect TheMarc®, I am immuned apparently. Now stop airing shameful gossip and get on with the job.

CL

I dont why you are laughing, I wouldnt give you the chance to even try on cindellla shoes, then again your cynicism would probably get in the way.

Blessed   

Marx..

So, there is a purpose to your silly videos. :D

This reminds me of that Donell Jones tune.. Good luck finding her... smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Ngonge: Acuudubililah you are such isku direh! Haha. Nin waalan. I'm sure she will come out defending herself if you call her ugly miyi aarinku. lol

Blessed Lol

MARX, You should have taken a photo of her niyow and post it here ,,,,,,, she would definately PM you requesting to remove her photo ,, :D

”Your claims that I blew a chance with a hottie is complete and utter bile sxb. I was already on the pull in a sea of abundant fish stocks. Nonetheless its not right to disturb a master at work like this SOLer did.”

“Sxb, when you've become a cult icon, most people approach you for any reason. Yeah sure this SOLer was brave but she must have rehearsed this moment in her dreams for ages. I have been approached by all sorts of characters in the past.”

”this is not some playground love story sxb!. I know you want to be cupid, but you balant arrows wont affect TheMarc®, I am immuned apparently. Now stop airing shameful gossip and get on with the job.”

“know where she is staying, I use to live near her relatives back in the day! maybe i should set up surveillance.”

Why are you tiptoeing around the old man question? when the answer is evident from your own response is beyond me.

So, if you know her name and know where she lives, then why in the world you tell SOLers about this little over rated incident of yours? Dude take those shades off, wear boots with heels, and head toward her place of stay :D There, right there and then express your crush on her..daarn ;)

NGONGE   

Aah! CL is on my side today. When Marx finds his woman and the music for the ball starts I'm going to grab your hand and get you to dance, my sweet ras malai. :D

baa rara boom boom..tick tick, tick tick..baa rara boom boom..tick, tick, tick tick

I think there has been a miscommunication- certain SOLer are sexing this story up. when did love come into the equation. I met this SOLer chick for a brief moment and people are already convinced this is a match made in heaven. calm down!

NG,

CL doesnt like you! she hates me more!

Blessed- 'there is a purpose to your silly videos'.

what are you talking about?

I think we should mobalize more SOL girls to surprise Marx ,,,,, looks interesting and he will start more topics ,, probably one for each .. :D