Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Guys Which sister you admire in this corner?

Chimera   

I admire them all, each of them are different and unique, they could all change their names and avatars tomorrow and you'd still know who you were dealing with. The brothers on the other hand, half of the participants in the Politics section look and sound the same, or are alien to me, evendo they registered way back and have thousands of posts.

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

haye,I will start my self.mmmm,ix ix mmm,Kool_kat mashalah,she is really cool sista. :cool:

true dat! she got the mojo! lol.

underdog   

Kool_Kat, laaluushka aa meeshan kubixsay ima soo gaarin laakin markalaan xisaabtaneena. vote-ka waa kuugu ridaa ;)

Polanyi   

There are many sisters who's grammar, punctuation and full stops are totally xaax. So it's hard to decide.I don't like girls with too much syntax though.

Baluug   

This looks like a thinly-veiled "which SOL sister would you marry" thread :D If that's the case, I'm not telling you my answer icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

^^ Taa adiga Voteka siineysid gaariso ee joogtaa...

Underdog, KK waa u jeedaa suuqaan xaaraan ee ku qabsatay widaayo.. aniga xitaa waan yaa banahay...

Wareer Badanaa!!!