Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Hijabi teacher has affair with student.

BOB   

You jumping the gun too soon walaasheey shukulaato iyo Malab...I was not referring to this particular topic walaal but I was speaking in the back of recent Islam bashing that reached fever pitch...where were you for the last couple of weeks?

Walaal raali noqo hadey qeyladeyda hurdada kaa kicisay...I wont do it again Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:

obviously, back home things like that were prolly not discussed..

back home we didn't know what a molester was, I remember nin chauffer noo aha, marku schoolka iga soo qaado he used to rest his hand on my tighs..
redface.gif
markuu labo jeer igu sameeye, I moved to the backseat, i let my younger brother sit the front seat, asagiii xanaaaaq!

To this day, I didn't tell my parents..
redface.gif
You know,waxaa laga yaaba it may have been a classic case of mistaken actions. If you have driven gaari marsho ah(what are the chances,you were driven around,L0L), Then you would have known that,When shifting gears(birimo especially
smile.gif
)gacmaha "weey farxbaxsadaan"(like sibix nooh) and sometimes gacmahaas cajiraha wee gaaran in the process.
:D:D

On the otherhand,He could have been one dirty saqajaan. You should have told your Aabo.
:(

*Yes,i am back Beaches*
smile.gif
*Yeeeey* FB, missed ya tons, Cadaawe! Welcome back.

Farabaxsadaan@ehehe. Marmarsiinyo.com. Remind me to bring a table or something to put between ani & adi hadaa baabuurka weligaa soo raaco.. :D

Bil-kiss   

haven't you all Considered that she might have just had a bad hair day and because she was late for the court hearing she put on the hijab, works for me every time . And us for her doing what she did, don’t ever underestimate the power of the shaytan ibti lool about being killed before the court hearing.

Hijabiis have needs...you crack me up C-lady.... yes we do....but id like to think we like it halaal and legal.......

Buuxo   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Salam Aleikum W.W

Dear SOLers:

I would like to ask few simple questions PLEASE and I would appreciate if I could get an honest answer.

Why is it whenever someone associated with the religion of Islam gets to be prosecuted and found guilty and then bashed mercilessly right here in the bias and corrupt courts of SOL? whatever happened to 'Innocent til Proven Guilty?

Why do most of you (who call or consider themselves Muslims) enjoy dragging the religion of Islam to the mud when you and I know very well that the fault lies with the Muslims you and I included?

What do you gain from disrespecting people and calling them names when you yourself could be far worse than those you are mocking?

Since when did ‘hijab’ become a name? you're a Muslim...you should know better than calling some one a Hijabi...just because the kuffar did it doesn't mean you should repeat it or then you might as well go on and insult the prophet (p.b.u.h) just because the kufaars did it too...

I have to be honest…I used to enjoy posting and surfing through SOL but lately all I see is pathetic topic after another…is it me or people’s intelligence and creativity has gone down with the so-called credit crunch?

If you haven’t got anything good to say or write…just keep quite…why sell your soul for a cyber attention when nobody gives a hoot about how smart you’re or how well up-to-date you think you are…

Finally…let’s not pollute each other’s minds with rubbish and filth instead let’s challenge each other like we used to do and help enhance each other’s minds and please if you feel like insulting Muslims and Islam do so in your own place…I encourage freedom of speech but I would also expect you to respect my faith and my

belief.

PS. My dear Sister Cabdiyo...my questions aren't specifically directed at you...it's a question directed at each and everyone in SOL and I apologize for my ignorance I promise to try to do better next time Insha Allah and to undermine you in anyway IS NOT my intention and NEVER was.

Thanks for your precious time.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Su'aal badanidaa adiga bal icon_razz.gif .Anyways I don't recall anyone insulting Islam in this thread or calling people names.And I didn't say she was guilty , i just questioned her intentions of wearing the hijab to court when she was a non-hijabi before.And why post such stories ,coz it got my attention and it was an article about my community.

What is wrong with hijabi? It's not a bad word,it just means someone who wears a hijab/muhajaba .I thought it would save us all a few seconds from reading long title :D .You need to stop taking yourself so seriously Brotha.

You know what annoys me is when SOlers come and complain about lack of intellectual debate and discussion , and how great it was in the good old days in SOL,Seriously no-one is standing in your way or preventing you from starting or engaging in such threads. Just don't dictate what can or can not be posted here (given it's not violating any rules). Anyways Brother BoB, you advice is all good but not applicable. Imagine all forumers keeping quiet,how lively would SOL be ? :D

PS: we might be able to compensate for lack creativity in SOL ,if you let your's flourish and update Your 'Diplomat for the damn ' thread,it's a gem.