Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Hijabi teacher has affair with student.

^^ Did you check with your brother if the hand on thigh trick stopped? You never know, this guy might have been an all round pervert.

Hahaha, that’s not a laughing matter. Shame on you old man.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

I guess Your name isn't MS DD by accident. eeh

Duceysane caadi ma tihid walahi, :D:D waryaa she was in middle school, stop reading the fine prints.

AT&T, that guy gabaygas tiriyay was raggeedii.

NGONGE   

CL,

Dee it's true. She ran to the back seat and left her younger brother at the mercy of the evil man. :D

Only kidding, Neph. If it's any consolation, I was once offered money to 'abuse' an older man (he offered me the money). I refused of course.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ If she's taken it off I would wonder but you're questioning why she put it on? I think a polite
maxa kaa galay
is in order.

Ultimately the whole thing is maxa kaa galay. But I don't like the fact that she's using a symbol of Islamic modesty after allegations of gross immodesty. She's essentially publicly debasing what the hijab stands for - not that it's never been done before but it is still annoying.

^ In this case isn't the double standard working the other way ?

if it were a man he would be strung up .. but she is being treated leniently because she is a woman .. you cant have it both ways.

like che said .. there is no case here 16 is ok for a young man (emphasis on the man part)

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:
obviously, back home things like that were prolly not discussed..

back home we didn't know what a molester was, I remember nin chauffer noo aha, marku schoolka iga soo qaado he used to rest his hand on my tighs..
redface.gif
markuu labo jeer igu sameeye, I moved to the backseat, i let my younger brother sit the front seat, asagiii xanaaaaq!

To this day, I didn't tell my parents..
redface.gif
You know,waxaa laga yaaba it may have been a classic case of mistaken actions. If you have driven gaari marsho ah(what are the chances,you were driven around,L0L), Then you would have known that,When shifting gears(birimo especially smile.gif )gacmaha "weey farxbaxsadaan"(like sibix nooh) and sometimes gacmahaas cajiraha wee gaaran in the process. :D:D

On the otherhand,He could have been one dirty saqajaan. You should have told your Aabo. :(

*Yes,i am back Beaches* smile.gif

I think Geel-Jire is saying, if we could knock her up, he ain't a kid then :D . 16yrs old can legally get married in the States, don't know about down under.

Does anyone remeber that a teacher from Seattle who eventually married pupil after doing time?

In this case isn't the double standard working the other way ?if it were a man he would be strung up .. but she is being treated leniently because she is a woman .. you cant have it both ways.

Yes, and thats what I'm against. Adults be male or female shouldn't mess with kids :mad: .

like che said .. there is no case here 16 is ok for a young man (emphasis on the man part)

He is 15 and even he was 16, his 26 year old teacher(someone who is 11years his senior and has authority ) shouldn't be having any kind of sex(be consentual or not) with him :rolleyes: :eek: .

Guys should stop romanticising child molestation in the cases of female predators. And NO he is not a MAN, he is just a little boy :rolleyes: