Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Hijabi teacher has affair with student.

Abtigiis   

NG, the admiration of the peers ma tidhi. Bashiir wiil la yidhaa ( a somali classmate) was seeing our history teacher ( Hagere). He must have been something like 18 then.

He has special place in our group with the accolade "Macalimaduu ka ga raacaa".

Ms DD   

lol Aaliyah..I swaer the guy was creep. Imagine your teacher looking at places he has no business looking. I recently met up former class mate in Dubai and she said she felt the same thing from him. This was in Somalia..dugsiga dhexe

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

If it was your kid, you wouldnt have said this. It is violation at its worst..cos i should know..Macalin Afrax oo xisaabta ii dhigi jiray baa si kale ii
fiirin
jiray!

This is when my Somali gets stuck in the sand

:(

The word in bold there, did you mean to type it that way? A teacher giving pervy looks to one of his female pupils is not abuse (disgusting of course but not abuse). However, if you mistyped the word..... :D

Aaliyyah   

loool dont make excuses....a teacher checking out a lil girl who happens to be his student is something the school should have addressed. But, obviously, back home things like that were prolly not discussed..and am sure even if she went up to them ..ninkaasa ii fiirnayay..they would have said...naa ya ku fiirinaya naa maxa ku hadashay allah gabadhan xishoodki ba ka tagay

NGONGE   

^^ :D:D

AAliyah, what could the school do? Take his eyes out? Nothing to do with back home. You can't punish someone for having a roving eye. Just grin and bear it. ;)

ElPunto   

Don't really care about the alleged 'affair'. Why is she using a hijab as an instrument of a clearly false modesty/demureness? That is annoying.

NGONGE   

^^ If she's taken it off I would wonder but you're questioning why she put it on? I think a polite maxa kaa galay is in order.

Nephissa   

obviously, back home things like that were prolly not discussed..

back home we didn't know what a molester was, I remember nin chauffer noo aha, marku schoolka iga soo qaado he used to rest his hand on my tighs.. redface.gif markuu labo jeer igu sameeye, I moved to the backseat, i let my younger brother sit the front seat, asagiii xanaaaaq!

To this day, I didn't tell my parents.. redface.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Did you check with your brother if the hand on thigh trick stopped? You never know, this guy might have been an all round pervert. :D

nuune   

Nephy, kaasi wasaq ayuu ahaa, inaad haraati kaga dhufateey aheyd labadiisa lugood dhaxdooda ha qeyliyo sidii aarka.