Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Hijabi teacher has affair with student.

Why you should be annoyed bal ?? .... Wearing Hijab doesn't mean ppl don't do mistakes or sin. I think it is good if she didn't leave her hijab when appearing in front of the court.

P.S.

The link isn't working for me ,,,

Buuxo   

November 12, 2008 12:00am

A SCHOOLTEACHER accused of ordering a student to abuse her and treat her as his sex slave has been sent for trial.

Melbourne Magistrate's Court yesterday heard claims Nazira Rafei, 26, did the 15-year-old boy's maths test for him and threatened his grades if he called the relationship off.

"Disrespect me. Say shut the f--- up to me and stuff like that," the boy claims Ms Rafei told him during a tryst in her car.

"Say I'm your sex slave."

Ms Rafei, a married science and maths teacher, pleaded not guilty to sexual penetration of a child under 16 under her supervision or authority and four counts of committing indecent acts.

A charge of blackmail was dropped by the prosecution.

According to documents tendered to the court, the boy told police the relationship began when the pair started swapping music earlier this year.

Ms Rafei, 26, had been teaching since January 2007 but was not taking any of the boy's classes.

The boy told police the song choices his teacher sent him were romantic and suggestive, and they began calling each other, with Ms Rafei giving herself the code name "Simone".

The pair kissed and hugged during secret meetings in her car and later had sex in the teen's bedroom, the boy said.

He told police Ms Rafei blindfolded him during sex and told him she didn't want a "lovey-dovey" affair but just a physical one.

A love letter allegedly written by Ms Rafei talks of how the boy had captured her heart but broke it into a million pieces.

In May, the boy says, she gave him the answers to a trigonometry test but when he said he couldn't memorise them all, she completed the test for him.

She allegedly told him to rub out her handwriting and copy it in his own, saying in a note, "Anything to see you smile".

A friend of the boy told the court he believed Ms Rafei had threatened to "stuff up his grades" if the boy ended their relationship.

"I'll show you harassment, I'll f--- your life up if you tell anyone," she allegedly told the student when he informed her it was over.

Ms Rafei, who appeared in court wearing a Muslim hijab and long black skirt, wept as her former principal told the court she had been a dedicated and well-liked teacher.

He told the court Ms Rafei had not worn traditional head coverings or dress while she was teaching.

Ms Rafei told police she had never been to the boy's house and denied having sex or being intimate with him.

She was released on bail to face the County Court later this month.

Thanks Faheema.

Jb,she doesn't normally wear the hijab,well that's what the article says.

Ibtisam   

Aint you two a bit judgmental. :D Leave her be. I don't think she did, there are plenty of over 16yr olds who would be more than happy to give her a hand, hijaab and all. Maybe it was her jinn.

P.s. She is a Muslimah, give her the benefit of doubt till we know her guilt. Adultery is a very serious crime in Islam.

P.s.s. I wonder if her husband is sticking by her? :D IF he is Arab or PAkistan she will be dead before trail date, guilty or not!

Faheema.   

^lool@jinn ..accuudubilaa minaShaydaan naga daa this jinn business please.

And I wasn't being judgemental huuno, but why wear a hijab in court?

Malika   

"He told the court Ms Rafei had not worn traditional head coverings or dress while she was teaching."

Oh,so the hijab in court should mean what?

Hijab wala bila hijab,muslimah or not. No adult should be messing with kids,I knew of a person[a hijabi muslimah]whom used to have the msn addresses of some our pupils.I scared her off,by telling that is a breach of some policy, to stop her chatting to students after work.

I mean,as a parent would I want some Male teacher,contacting my child outside school via email or phone?

Oh well,Caabiyo do let us know the outcome of this case.

Ibtisam   

@Faheema

You know look more innocent, no one is going to believe that a women who does not want a man looking at her beauty will ask a boy to treat her like a sex slave or have an affair, while she is MARRIED. I mean hajjibs are far too oppressed for that, they don't even speak engris most of the time. Or maybe she wants them to think, Aaah she is integrated hijaab, looks different, but dirty like us, at least she is not afraid of her husband. OR MAYBE this accusations and trail and testing times, have reminded her of her lord and she is sincerely trying to draw closer to her lord, in obeying his commands maybe he will make this all easy on her and let the truth prevail. Worship and obedience to your lord is a such private thing, we can never know the intention behind it, I believe it is the last option. The rest of you stop being cynical. Sometimes it takes a lot to make you conscious of you deen and practice, it could be death, stress, experience, drama and hardship. She is clearly going through some taught times, uu duceya.

Haneefah   

Inaa Lilaah. Her choosing to go xijaabless should be the least of anyone's worries considering the heinous accusations against her.

What worries me is the dissemination of this type of information, and the evil thoughts and suspicion it may incite against her.

May Allah serve her justice.

Buuxo   

LOL@CL. I am with Faheema on this ,i ain't saying she is guilty or innocent but this wearing the hijab for court doesn't wash with me. I guess now 'paedhapil' can be added to the neg conotations of the hijab.

Ibti, lol@ jinn. How nice of you to think good of a muslimah.

I wonder too about the husband, i guess we can say alh, if this happened to a somali, Faraax would go give the kid a bashing .LOL.

Though you is right IBti's ,malada ma fiicno.who knows the reasons she don on the hijab.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

P.s.s. I wonder if her husband is sticking by her?
:D
IF he is Arab or PAkistan she will be dead before trail date, guilty or not!

What a total racist you are, Ibti. :mad:

If he (the husband) was as you say, she would not (allegedly) be asking a 15 year old to call her names and treat her as his slave. icon_razz.gif:D

ps

As mere laddo already said, Hijaabis can be funky too.

pps

Reminds me of the other week in East London. I was in a car with four other Somali guys. There was lots of traffic and our movement was slow. We passed by a bus stop where three jilbaab-wearing middle-aged Somali women were standing. One of them walked away from the others and pointed to a different bus stop. The others shouted to her to return and one of them was saying 'naa so noqo, bus stopto wa tan'. The woman turned around and shouted 'fcuk you. stoptan ma ha, waa taa kale'! :D

Our driver shouted 'Allah! Allah' (to nobody in particular) in total shock. They heard him and all put on their most hateful faces. He closed the window. :D

Faheema.   

^ :D

Ibtiyeey waa runtaa worshiping your lord is a private matter. But don't tell me you wasn't intrigued by her sudden decision to 'cover up' smile.gif