Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

A crime to be a woman

Shakti   

^stop copying me. :D

ps

i purposely used scarface phrase 2 SCARFACE

oye is that ur other id..i really dont get y ppl have more than 1 id, after all we r all anonymous.. such waste of time, i tell ya

Modesty   

^That's insane coming from a person who said that they don't like being black, and they rather marry a cadaan person. Obviously people who don't have any self-worth say that, and I don't demean anyone, you demean yourself.Get a life.

devil if i was the admin, i would stick a foot in your trunck! how dare u stand up next to my homie gal! did u ever check her name out!!! it says MODESTY! now that alone should tell that u aint in the same league with name like devil whatever!!word

or did that whiffed ova your head!! watch out!! she got soldiers!! :confused: :confused:

Shakti   

sheherazade, outside is 2 cold dee.. however u be glad 2 know that im done with this :D confusion will only make my jolly persona into twilight zone of hers.. so im officially done here

Rudy, Well with soldier of ur statue supporting her, it sure does explains what league she belongs 2 n certain explains the basis of her views/threads..

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

Dev...I know I should be trying to stay off your radar, but "I aint never scared" lol.

But sister, on the real....

Its very mature of you to be done with this cyber war of words. Good stuff. And by taking that action, I think its time for you to reward yourself by changing your screen name from Devil to angel lol.

And Allah knows best

NASSIR   

Personally, I believe that women are more intellectual than men through out the experiences I have had. They always strive to improve the overall welfare of society. In State and Private colleges, for instance, women have outperformed men according to a recent study. The country that recognizes the contribution and involvement of women into every sphere of our life will no doubt attain symbiosis--that is interdependence and mutual benefit. This will also enhance our innovativeness in reaching long-term goals of comparative advantages.

Ameen   

Congratulations Caamir

You have reached the milestone of 1000 posts, which only a few have reached. Now I’m not sure if you’ll be getting a basket of fruits in the mail for your accomplishment, but I wish you many more years of posting on the SOL (and all the PM you be sending on the down-low).

And Allah knows best