Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

A crime to be a woman

Pujah   

Modesty, I seriously did not get your point and it sounds to me that you either haven’t’ decided on who you are or you are working on assignment and want some input.

The issues you have listed are not to my understanding problems faced by maryooley…there is no xaliimo that I know of or have heard of that wants to be “man” or feels inferior in any shape or form to the opposite sex.

Yes they are women who get raped but that has nothing to do with her being independent. Besides being feminist has nothing to do with trying to be like men…its just an ideology that supports equal pay for equal work...And that neither gender is inferior to the other.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Modesty:

Devilangle, you aren't a woman mentally yet, so your comments really don't enlighten us as much.

based on ur definition,I aint a woman .. Thank god ..

Seriously, its woman like u who give us this bad rep.. but than again judging from the inconsistency of ur threads( 1min Women should be more like Men and next min woman should be more like a woman..huh :confused: )

I’m not even sure if i should hold u accountable for being a true disease 2 the womanhood.... clearly u need professional help n maybe a prayer or 2 .. confusion confusion all the way!

ps do plz change ur id from modesty 2 confusion :D

Jamster   

Okay girls: this sort of behaviour is not tolorated in SOL; if you want to engage this sort of behaviour Somalinet will be a better abode.

SOL the forum of the civilised and cilicla'aan.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Modesty:

^and you should change your nick from devilangle to dumb.

i sure can :D … only if u r willing 2 accept that u have a problem. u r obviously suffering from tremendous lack of self-worthy n insulting me isn’t gone help ya. Just go and reflect on all ur threads n u shall see what im talking about. In all ur threads u have managed 2 demean women by referring them 2 be MEAN, MENTALLY/PHYSICALLY ABUSED BY MEN, WEAK.. N SO FORTH.. u r what we call hypocrite n confused being not a modest woman!

Just remember this, the worse thing 1 can do in their life is generalizing their own problems as something every1 is facing. End of quarrel!

oyeeeee there goes my friday ! damn u confusion! :mad:

ScarFace   

Its rare SOL experiences this kinda of behaviour once in a while....Let the cypercat fight continue i got my money on DEVilish one she manages to uptset everyone... :D:D

ScarFace   

^^dont worry Dev the admin wont be sending out no letters just dont upset him... other than that he said you cud continue with your cypercat rant just up the ante :D