Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna

Bad News For MAN U Arsenal: Barclaycard Premiership Belongs to Chelsea (The BLUES)

I am sad to report to MAN U Fans & Arsenal Fans that The 2003 & 2004 Season of the Barclaycard Premiership belongs to THE BLUES. According to latest sources Claude Makelele is coming to Chelsea and will crash the Reds and Gunners to pieces.

---------------------------------------------------------------- neck.gif

Lefty   

Maybe or maybe not. With all these new players they signed, Remember team chemistry is very important after all. Do they have what it takes to challenge the already mind set of Arsenal and Man united ?

We'll wait and see...This New owner of Chelsea is spending the money like there's no tommorow. That's a Good news for chelsea fans.

Blessed   

Boys, boys, boys. It is still early days, so easy with the perdictions.

I'm a little gutted that we got played and dissed by the Ronaldhino.. laakin, Man United is in good form. We are gonna give Arsenal a re-run and take waya their trophies- and Chelsea lol

Anyhuh, its all about management ya'll and you know we got that sorted ;)

N.O.R.F   

chelsea do have a chance, but i'm still not sure about them winning the title, this will be a gr8 season in the prem followed by Euro 2004, bring it on!!!!!!!!

Folks it would take Chalsea atleast ayear before they form formidable partnerships. Although the experiences of the players bought would definately give them a good chance. I still think MAN/and ma fovourites the Ars. still a very good chance too.

Ameena So sorry about Ronaldhino personally I think Ronaldo is a far better player n will grow to be even better with time.

It may be too early to predict, but i will but all my bets on Chelsea, 'cause they have more experienced players who r hungery for a premiership title. I dont think Arsenal will be able to recover from last season's :eek: (loool). By the way: IF u are still an Arsenal Fan, please get to out while u can. U cant be making the same mistake of putting all ur hopes on a team that does not care to win. They might be talented and all, but they dont have the confidence to win The European Champaigns yet alone the premiereship. So my dear beloved Arsenal Fans, ur hope is with Chelsea.

Kcabuji I think loyalty to your clubs should mean something to you. Personally Arsenal is the best team right now when it comes to playing exciting football. I have supported them for more than a decade now and even if they went down I would definitely go down with them. Now thats what atrue fan is. If you just follow money and success all the time then you wouldnt enjoy football and feel the excitement.

Shaqsii i dont see the excitement and loyalty in supporting a loosing team. Second Place finishers are for lossers. The reason y there are as much as 20 clubs is so that us fans can choose the best team. The team that is most likely to win. And to tell u the truth, there is not way arsenal could win a european champions title.

"but I will but all my bets on Chelsea, 'cause they have more experienced players who r hungry for a premiership title"....

If I were, I wouldn’t say Arsenal wouldn’t win cause you would probably end up swallowing your words. Any team can win the European championship but I put my money on Arsenal...besides we do play the best football and young and upcoming players. Now why would you say Chalsea are hungry from the European Cup when they haven’t even had the chance to lift any trophies for donkey years? If I were you, I wouldn’t put my eggs in one basket for you may regret it later. I would also take the opportunity to let you on a secret most of the players who have arrived at Chelsea have won a lot already with the clubs they come from and are probably come to Chelsea for the money other than winning silverware. Flops like Veron who failed in MAN U would change a lot my dear for Leopards rarely change their spots.

Ooh and more thing is we do have the youngest team right about now is Arsenal so beware of the young unknown and upcoming kings of Europe.

I think chelsea will prove alt of people right this year smile.gif and alot of people wrong :D , i just fail to see how a team boasting such a tremedous squad will fail to be there or there abouts in all the competions.

I agree with you shaqsii when u say that there is the danger that they have bought some perhaps finished players, but Veron, Mutu, Makelee, Crespo will be bigg bigg players in teh premiership.

But i can see Man U winning it people, with Arsenal and Chelsea fighting it out for second place. But Arsenal's poor Squad might cost them yet again.

Kcabuji.....dhuqa i can't believe you gave up on your Gunners...Wazzup....lol.....I think they are da only fit to defeat Man-U

Well, I think Chelsea might make to the top ten, but it won't take the cup....You know what lets make it a bet. Since you are betting the blues,my vote goes to the gunners.

Shaqsi....You are very loyal indeed..wow....you know there was a study out suggesting fans might suffer anxiety and other things that cause heart promblems if thier teams lose....So lets not be too loyal.........lol

Ameenah.....I luv gals that like and follow football,it is even sweeter when the gal is somali... ;) ...lol.....sadly i hate red devils...anyway perhaps i could come to the old trafford and watch my Real Madrid beat you guys again......N hey we get Beckham...lol

later nomads