Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Get U'rself a Gun

shyhem   

Yap U heard me,its about time pple realised that a somali is in America to make money,however due to the senseless killing of innocent somalis by pple with animal instincts...........all that has changed, defending ourselves is necessary,and making money is now secondary to that.

Shooting unarmed somali from the back is uacceptable under any circumstance.If we the somali wanted to die from gunshots we would have stayed in somalia where atleast u know who is attacking u and why he is attacking.But this constant attacks on somalis in America is really getting out of hand and i believe its time we armed ourselves for our own safety.The police have failled us and the leaders of somali community are doing nothing.The only thing, the somali community leaders know how to organise is "high school graduation", and i say f^^k that off.We ain't here see federal money for somali community wasted on high school graduation when our own safety is endangered.

Ladies and gentlemen get U'rself a gun,before U become history.Check the Gun laws of u'r state and if u qualify,don't hesitate to take advantage of the conceal and carry guns laws in u'r state.

Ladiif   

^^^^^I hear you loud and clear and I understand your frustrations Shyhem but getting a gun wont solve our problems so I would say,forget the GUN instead lets come together, voice our concerns and get involve making the laws or influencet those who r making the laws. We have a large somali population around the twincities, many of us are citizens but we act as if we dont have rights, dont know our rights and worse of all, we dont have leaders but a bunch of blood suckers who gain on our expenses. If we want to live in this country, we have to learn how to live in this country otherwise these animals will kill us one at time. Paying a visit to the henious crime scene of our ppl and not taking an action/step to change things is a crime by itself. The fake smile and empyt-promises of Chief Olson, R.T and the Black leaders wont change a thing. Lets come together, think together and solve our delimma in a lawful way. Ma^salaam

Jaabir   

You are defiantly right saxib, it seems things started to get out of hand right after the dump Minnesota legislators passed a law where people can carry a gun in public, its about time we apply for our own gun permits to protect ourselves and loved ones.

Modesty   

Shyhem I hear you loud and clear brother, I am so tired :mad: of all our young Somali brothers being shot while providing for their families! Most of the Somalis that are in more danger are the Taxi Drivers. Hey,if you live in MNPLS did you hear what happened at the New Somali Mall on 24th. These six black thugs started harrassing this Somali security guy, and then left. The guy went into the Restaurant in the somali mall, and told all the guys in the place to come take care of these guys that were trying to beat him up.All the Somali guys got in 2 cars, drove up a block until they saw the 6 six guys, and they started beating them with baseball bats! They beat them, and beat them to the ground and then left...then these Mexican guys saw the six guys on the ground and guess what..beat them up some more!

Bottom line-Somalis are being targeted because we are hard workers! Protect yourself,don't go along anywhere,and don't walk around late at night! Be safe!And if necessary carry a weapon, why not!

^^^^^^^^^^lol, walahi thats funny.

instead of calling 911, the mexicans beat them up.

gives new meaning to 'kick-a-man-while-he's-down!'

i say do whatever it takes to protect yourself...but dont be quick to get your gun out and murder,,,you could suffer alot more in jail.

Violence is never the answer Soomaaliyeey. The last thing we want to do is start another sequence of ruthless killings and be branded outlaws without a territory.

893confused20-thumb.gif

People, Somalis who live in America: It's about TIME y'all woke up and started protecting yourself and propertity. First off, driving a cab is dangerous business, how can you not have adequate protection?? Most of those Somali cab drivers want to increase their profits and so forfeit their safety.

I agree with Athena, violence is never a solution. However, if as you said the governement is not doing enough, I guess you should take the law into your own matters. BUT only if your life is at danger.

I live in the UK, and the crime levels are not half as high as in America, but yet if I was in danger I would still obtain a gun, even though you cannot never get a permit here. Unless you're from the aristrocacy.

A7LA-SHU   

GUN? yeah right. i think if yo'll wanna gun u know where somalia is located at right? well go there please.. personaly i wouldn't carry no gun.. as much as it is sad to see our muslim bro/sis gettin kiled by some lil blacks or mexicans or white i don't think havin Gun is gonna solve our problem.. and we all know 90% of the time that gun will kill someone in ur family so why risk it? no thanks but if god meant for me to die in the hand of Kafer i'll die..

untill then i'll live my life and do what i do best..

peace in the middle east.. 1 luv

Changed   

if i get a gun how am i gona use it :eek: :eek:

i will turn loco man start shooting and shooting till i get all the freaking galoying killed icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

seriously from the ways things are going in here ...people need guns.....and since the concealed gun law is passed i think somalis in the cities need it :( .....

i personaly aint getting one :rolleyes:

Macalin   

I live among rednecks in the south!~~~

I am not gonna go into details abt how i got my Schit but lets say this Nucca is freaggin ready!

Yalls a lil late ---and Tis about time we raised awareness!

raula   

As the song goes..Dont start no stuff, wont be no stop..." I definately got my "gun" alright=Karate and Jujstu tactics...bring it on :D;) . But I pray to Allah for the families suffering and hope that this hatred will come to a stop, and we can all live in peace, love and harmony.

BAD IDEA!

Man Somali's have short tempers, and are pretty violent with out guns. I dont even want to picture them with guns. Yeah you may use it to defent yourselves, lakiin what happends when it back fires. What if you kill someone with out it being self defence? What if a child accidently gets it hands on it. There are a lot of "what if's" for my likings.

I think you guyz should all just come and live in Australia where its not normal to even own a gun :) Alhamdulilah.

Or maybe you guys should lobby to have them banned.

wasalaam

^^To hell with that!^^ (do excuse my french smile.gif )

I would get a gun in a shot, if it was legal in the UK. Even stunguns are not allowed...talk about having your hands tied behind your back. :(

SJ   

...armying somalis indiscrimate might do more harm then good. I wouldnt want be in a doughnet shop where arm somalis are discusing politics.