Sign in to follow this  
MVP

before i became haji

MVP   

i use to have this hapits (kad and sigar) that i feel compelled to continue to maintain a state of wellbeing ...

this hapits was harmfull to my health and finance and use to keep me from fuctioning at my best and a cheaving my goals

i was addicted to this hapits and i beleived that i could not live with out them

that was all before i became haji,...since i became haji i stop perfoming all those hapits and even felt sorry fore those old friends of mine who are still performing those harmfull hapits

thanks to allah

NoVa   

GOod JOb there man. It's good to c that you r taking care of yourself better, healthwise...It's great that you finally realized how it was effecting ya life for better or for worst..and it's good that you started now than later when it's too late....my brotha, Congratulations for that...May ALLah keep you away from all those bad habits ya facing..Amiin..and may Allah also accept ya hajj.

ya Sista*

Ta Ta Tiya

king_450   

MVP, good for you, the title you have acheived is hard to get,i am dying if God wills next year to acheive that prestegious Title,"Haji". Remember not every one can get even if you want unless God called your name.Once again congratulaion Haji.

MVP   

thank you all,,,every minute i thank to allah for giving me the opportunity to go to the hajj

i felt peace within my self for the first time and you can't imagin the joy and the happiness i experienced since i changed my hapits to postive ones....

i stop listening music.....to set my mind free instead i listen the quran... no more partin,or movies,.and doing so it gave me the comfert for which i long... i started spending some quality time with my family and taking care of my needs,

the hajj rehabilitated me,,, it was like going the best rehabilitation center money can puy

Haneefah   

Masha'Allah!! I'm very happy for you walalo and commend you for sharing this great news with us.

Not every haji gets this lucky, as to seeing trememdous change in their lifestyles as a result of the haj...this is a sign that Allah has accepted your prayers, and hence your heart has been purified of all bad deeds. Do try your best to stay on the right path, and may Allah(swt) guide us all to that path.

smile.gif

MVP   

caramel for sure i will not go back to those habits,..or my call evil deeds rather i regret perfoming them,.. and i really feel absolutely happy and at ease not perfoming them any more