Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists stone to death Somali woman for Adultery

Haweeneyda oo la sheegay inay qaylisay markii dilka loo diyaariyay ayaa waxaa dhankeeda u orday ruux ay qaraabo yihiin;
iyadoo ciidamada Makxamduhu ay fureen rasaas,
taasoo dishay wiil yar.

Meeshaan naf qiimo kama laha. They couldn't just grab the individual instead of firing bullets into the crowd. I bet no justice for the deceased.

"
Walaasheen
Caasho waxay weydiisatay Maxkamadaha in lagu xukumo shareecada,

Walaashen kulahaa redface.gif

Gheele...No need verification since she admitted to the guilty which apparently happened to years ago

web page

Ghelle bro .. why do you find it strange that someone would come forth and request to for xad to be carried out on him ?

a similar case happened to a cousin of mine. He killed a man and nobody knew after 3 years he come forward and confessed and requested that Qisaas be carried out. it was settled through diya but there are numerous cases like that.

Malika   

What is the punishment for those who kill day and night under different banners every day???

Illahi haa unaxaristoo this woman, as he is the ultimate judge of her.

ElPunto   

Apparently she 'requested' it and saw fit to act this way - and her relative too. Hmmmm. Does this make sense - I think not. The arguments are really quite laughable.

"We were told she submitted herself to be punished, yet we could see her screaming as she was forcefully bound, legs and hands. A relative of hers ran towards her, but the Islamists opened fire and killed a child."

The Zack   

^She was screaming because she is human and was feeling the pain.

Gheele, If you guys want details and specifics of how this incident happened, that is available in Kismayo. I beleive these Somali news sites are being too western trying to paint bad image to any Islamic law.

ElPunto   

^Presumably the relative was unaware of her freely given consent - because clearly anyone would run into a crowd of armed self styled wadaads. And then there is the small matter of a child getting shot and killed at a gathering presumably organized to mete justice.

Why is it whenever so called sheekhs take over a city, the first thing on their agenda is stoning. Also, considering this woman would turn herself in to be stoned is a sign of her diminished capacity.

Originally posted by Cirdey:

Islaantu ma miyir qabtey horta? Hadeey miyir qabteyna geesisanaa!

That's exactly what I have asked? How was her mental capacity to let her self be punished?

Nephissa   

Inaa Lilaahi wa ina Ilayhi raajacoon. While I'm not opposing the Islamic Sharia, it's cruel and inhuman to punish the poor and powerless while there are more pressing matters than who screws what. I can think of a million other worse things that can be addressed on a daily basis. There would be no end to the list!! Sharciga sidiisa wuxuu qabtaa dadka masaakiinta, qabiilaayda ah :rolleyes: . I doubt if they would go after Ms. Dhuxuloow had she born into a prominent armed group.

Blessed   

On the issue of the one who volunteers to be punished:

Wasn't there a sahaabiya who did the same? The Messenger (SAW) said the repentance of all the Medinites would not equal hers.

This case does sound a bit odd though, I'm really confused. Better, I didn't comment on it.

roobleh   

Shame.Shame.Shame

These self-serving colts need to be stopped. Islam laws are more than just translations. It is a system that needs one to take all the necessary precautions to do just.

BOB   

You're getting ahead of yourselves here people...I just want to know how come when the bloody warlords were killing people in their thousands I haven't seen a whole topic dedicated to them where people condemned their brutal actions...what's with the double-standard here? How come none of you ever bothered to post a topic discussing about the innocent civilians that the so-called Puntland and Somaliland authorities hand over to the Ethiopians, the same regime they fled from in the first place? How come no one ever bothered to post about the daily bombardment the poor civilians in Mogadishu face?

Ilaahey ka cabsada ee munaafiqnimada iska daaya dadoow...Waxaad uhadleysaan sida in wadaadada Kismaayo joogo ay yihiin wax caamo ah oo aan diinta waxba ka garaneyn...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

^LooooooooooL-You have never been the politic section. Those topics have been discussed and exhuasted. Besides, no one condones any of that, well apart from the TFG cheerleaders.You gotta admit these wadaado pass judgements will nilly. There's gotta be procedure for any system to work. They seem to have none in place.

Originally posted by Cirdey:

Islaantu ma miyir qabtey horta?

Waa su'aal wanaagsan. Mideeda kale wadaadaduna (Sh. Xayaakalaaah kulahaa :rolleyes: ) kama uusan hadlin xaalada innanta xagga miyirkeeda. Waxaay meesha la yimaadeen sheeko raqiisa oo aanan soconaynin kulahaa ayadaa is keentay... oo haddii aay is keentay maxay la cabaadeysay? Ta kale aaway kii ka sineystay? Maxaa isna loo soo qaban wayey ama loo magacaabi waayey? Marqaati ma lahayn?

War dadkaan yaa dadka masaakiinta ka qabta. Dhibaatooyin waxan ka weyn ayaa yaala oo la rabay inaay xoogga saaraan inta aay ku mashquulayaan qof "xoggaa yara waalan" wuxuu u sheegay iwm. Inaay xagga dhaqaalaha iyo amniga xoogga saaran ayeey ahayd. Beri fiirsada gabadhan reerkoodi oo iyana sheekada sidaay u arkeen ka hadli doona.