Sign in to follow this  
grimmy_chic

can female ballers really get far?

whats up yall ..

well to let yall know whats up im a 17 year old feamle ball playa..and i been playin ball for as long as i can remember and it jus seems like im startin to think its a waste of my time cuz i know im real good and errybody tell me that but should i pay more attention to my education or should i jus let my skills help me out?..

i know education is real important however playin ball is the same for me ...so yall let me know what yall think!

GURL I THINK U'VE BEEN WATCHING 2 MUCH LUV & BASKETBALL, NAA 4 REAL FEMALE BALL PLAYERS ARE AIGHT 2 WATCH, NUM-SAYIN, HOW THEM BUTT-CHEEKZ B SHAKIN AN THANH--LOL-- .

SO BABY GURL JUZ INCASE U DONT MAKE IT, U CAN ALWAYZ BALL ALONG SIDE ME IN DA SENSE OF BALLIN OUT OF CONTROLL, RIGHT,

Lefty   

ahahahahha ...

Do ya thang girl...I ain't mad atchu..at all.

Keep playing..who knows I may become your repressentive Agent if you enter in WNBA but make sure you allow me to recieve 40% of your payroll right now in right here....just kidding..

To be honest with you.. IN my neighborhood, There's a Somalian chick who playz hoops with us (guyz)..and she's very very good Ball player and she's way better than some of the fellaz...on top of that she hits the gym with us..TRully,, She's really fit..Therefore, I like to see other girls doing the same and working out in order to be in good shape and physically health.

And also...make sure to continue your education too..

listen here shawty,

education comes first..it dont matta wha ppl say...aiight...i guess i can say i had da same problem but heheheh ijus started playin ball afew years ago..and den i ended up quitein...caz it interfered wit ma education...na'mean..but walaalo runti...keep it real wit yo self aiight macaanto....

1luv smile.gif

I just wanna see my somalian sistaz getting fit, gettin their work out on, sheeit..sweatin, i dont know but there is sumthin sekzy about that.

ah yeah, as far as the subject goes, Education first...get ya mind right!

one