Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Is There Such Thing As “Perfect Marriage”?

nuune   

Che, it differs alot, I mean different wadaads do different ways, it is easy, hal hadiith iyo in yaroo qasiido ku lifaaqan ayaad dareerin, kadibna meherka intuu yahay baa la raacin, iyo faataxadii iyo boqolkii wardi, I was requested one time to do nikaax for couple, I think it was couple yrs ago, I turned it down, hadhow hadee is furaan I will feel guilty, I know the couple both were my friends.

Well Buuxo and Ms.DD There's no prefect alternative, but mine would certianly be an improvement on the current situation. It will be very interactive and an all day affair.I'm still working on the details though.

Nuune...I can't blame you.

^lol.Che inan fiican baa tahay,kunkii dollar times it by boqol soomaha? waxaas baa i maraayo...n u want an all day celebbration.....whe re are nimankii wax maherinjiray? :D

FatB   

i was once told my a good friend, the more eduacated you are the more only one gets.

simply the

Originally posted by fatboy:

i was once told my a good friend, the more eduacated you are the more only one gets.

simply the

The more intelligent you are, the more lonely it gets. That is very true. Especially if you are Somali.

Thank goodness we're dumb, eh?

Yes there is such a thing as perfect marriage, just cause she married a loser who told her bunch of lies, she shouldn't be telling others that there is no perfect marriage :rolleyes:

Malika   

^A woman scorn and all!.. :D ,nevertheless there is no one perfect nor is there such a thing as a perfect marriage,its only perfect when one has accepted,acknowledge d and understood their roles.

It might be perfect for the first few yrs, or until u have ur first child, but it goes down hill from there on. That first spark when u first met is never gonna be there, and as long as you two can tolerate each other without having to kill each other than it's close to perfect in my opinion.