Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

PDA by a Hijaabi.

Blessed   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I did. You said something like 'it makes a mockery of the hijab'!
icon_razz.gif

(I'm mocking your mockery).

I wasn't mocking.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

gabartan midi kaa yareed miyaa ..masha'allah quruxleey waaye ....

Ma noqon karto. In yar aad moodaa in laga qurux badan yahay,

sababta aan u dhahay qalanjadasi waa Fu ayaa saas ah. icon_razz.gif

Adu tu walba ood aragto quruxlay dheh ,,,

ana tu walba oon arko waa FU ayan ku oran.

NGONGE   

Heh@Blessed. I see you are using the 'Hadaad' method of argument there. icon_razz.gif

I know you were not. I was.

Blessed   

I've posted two more comments explaining that already. I said nothing about how it reflects on other hijabis. So, you're being pointless by using it as a stand alone argument on what I've said. icon_razz.gif

p.s you're misssing Ibti, aren't you? ;):D

This action directly contradicts the very essence of hijab (hishma), which is the only reason that I pointed it out.

Why does it contradict with Hijab? Is it uncomfortable? yes! Is it a bit strange? yes! Is it a sin to kiss your husband or hold his hand in public? NO! So why are you implying that we are condoning sins?

My point is dont hold hijabs to a different standards. All muslims should have the hishma or hayaa you're talking about. And my precise question to you was; how does it mock hijab? You argued xayaa is the assence of Hijab.Agree. Maybe they are a bit enthusiastic but how does that MOCK Hijab?

Khayr   

Xishood / xayaa is the social manifestation of the inner xijab (for men and women) which is far more important than clothes. It is the characteristic of our ummah. That's the issue here and all the other things Islam teaches us about social responsibility, privacy, codes of intimacy, etc..

Well put Blessed (or shall I say Aminah of the old SOL days!)

Ibtisam   

All the undercover hijabs who engage in PDA are out in arms getting defensive. HAHAH Waa caad iska caadista, but don’t try to defend it or make it more acceptable. icon_razz.gif

What is so complicated: If outside of marriage waa Xaram, if they are married they display lack of knowledge about the rules of intimacy. Even within marriage there are rules.

Blessed   

C&H

I'm sorry, I was under the impression we were in agreement that snogging your hubby in public is xaram. :confused:

I'm also sensing that you define hijab as the Muslim womans outer covering alone?

Looks like we're not even on the same chapter. LOL.

Nephissa   

OMG Abdullah have you actually seen that? Too funny! But nothing beats walking down the street and seeing a Somali couple in love. It kinda makes me feel all mushy...like "awww that's sooo sweet"! Somali coupleska jidka markay maraayaan in la soo garaacay baa la moodaa. Dadkan waaba dad is jecel, iska deey nooh aboo. smile.gif

Aniga aroosyada baan nebcahay, when the bride and groom deep throat each other in front of their elders. Akkkhhhhh!! :rolleyes: Indho-adkaa oo xishood darnaa. I think there are certain lines that should not be crossed in front of waaridkaaa.

I'm sorry, I was under the impression we were in agreement that snogging your hubby in public is xaram.

Now we are on the sme page. So show me proof that says PDA with your significant other is HARAAM? And plz dont tell me what sheikh hebel said. Proof as in Hadith or an interpretation of hadith or aaya.

NGONGE   

Blessed,

I was going to continue but you are right. In light of new developments, my argument becomes pointless. smile.gif (but I had a point you know, I did).

ps

I don't miss Ibti at all. I don't like people that sulk. icon_razz.gif

pps

Do you need help? :D