Sign in to follow this  
Pebbles

Ur FaVouriTe QuoTeS

Hope77   

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. P.J. O'Rourke

Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. ~Will Rogers

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. ~Mother Teresa

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~Author Unknown

Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway. ~Judith Viorst, Redbook, 1975

Every passing moment is a chance to turn it all around... from the movie.. vanilla sky

Xafsa   

My favourite quote is from my mom..everytime I do something wrong she says

Walee taa waa kaasoo ureeysay

_

speak softly and carry a big stick( I live by this)

nafta   

Hello family! I got sum few of mahselve so here goes....

"It's easy to hate but it's healthy to love"

"It's better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not"

"Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can read"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none"

Well dats actually it got them all from famous proverbs

"Spare me the bull***t"when people try to suck up to me...

"Women were born leaders..you're following one" Unknown

"No man is an Island"

"twenty years from now you'll be dissapointed by the things you didn't do...then by the things you've done..so, throw away the bowliness..catch the trade winds..dream, and discover"Mark Twain

Iffah   

Let me add...

"Good is not good, if better is expected and best is possible!"

"Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else."

"It's better to be alone, than in bad company!"

&

'

'

'

'.....> My signature!

samantha   

My favourite saying is "you dont know what you ahve till it is gone". it most of us such along time to realise that, so treasure every little thing you have an ddont let go becoz you might regret.

samantha   

My favourite saying is "you dont know what you ahve till it is gone". it most of us such along time to realise that, so treasure every little thing you have an ddont let go becoz you might regret.and i like

Paragon   

My fav'rite quotes are:

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."

- Kin Hubbard

Everyone has the right to be a fool but some people abuse the preveledge

"317 is a prime, not because we think so, or because our minds are shaped in one way rather than another, but because it is so, because mathematical reality is built that way."

- Godfrey Hardy

"I have an existential map; it has ‘you are here’ written all over it."

- Steven Wright

I would like to be able to admire a man’s opinions as I would his dog - without being expected to take it home with me."

- Frank A. Clark

My Fav would have to be "I rather be hated for what i am than be loved for what i am not" that

after all aint there alot of fakes out there???so i would have to say that's ma fav qoute and yea i got many but that one topped it all off! Tdot Princess Signin Out........1