Sign in to follow this  
Pebbles

Ur FaVouriTe QuoTeS

Pebbles   

Salaam

I've notices that ppl in here seem to know one another pretty well..So for those who've never seen me be4...Try to Put one and one together and u'll figure out that this is my first time postin' a message ;)

Anywho, I just wanted to know what yall consider ur favourite quotes from famous and no so famous ppl to be.

I think its only fair that I go first since I came up with the idea. Here goes and I hope u like it and if not...Oh well what matters is that I like it smile.gif

"Knowledge IS Power..Not power to control others but power to control ur own destiny" Aristotle (I believe)

P.S I know yall have atleast one or two favourite quotes so try not to be selfish and DO share it with the rest of us...Puh-leeze

RaMpAgE   

Oh yea i got one quote.......from my teacher...

"Just shut up will u"<-------my former physics teacher about 2 years ago... who was English...bloody pompys... :mad:

i got alot of famous quotes which i like...but too tired to write at the moment ..insha alla next time icon_razz.gif :cool:

ScarFace   

If A is success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut." Albert Einstein

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes."- Unknown.

Iffah   

Priceless...Salaams & Welcome!

Here are some quotes I like, I have many more, but I'll add them some other time...

“Make the most of your life before your death.”

“Make the most of “your health before your sickness.”

“Make the most of “your free time before you become busy.”

“Make the most of “your wealth before you become poor.”

“Make the most of “your youth before you become old.”

“Always remember the destroyer of joy (physical pleasure): death.”

Ladiif   

......"Hal xaaraan ihi, nirig xalaal ah madhasho".

Life is where love and happiness meet but yet, sorrow and saddness exist---not exact but something like that!!

NoVa   

"There is Nothing that Money can't buy but everything else there is a MasTerCard" MasterCard Commercial. :D

I like this sayin'g..just makes me laught...

Ariadne   

My favourite quote surprise surprise is one of my own...a few years back for a drama production for my highschool, I wore a sheep costume to promote it and every now and then I would say people are sheep baaa (when I got bored or ticked)

TIIMBARO   

One of my favourite quotes is from the George Jonas to which he was responding to some catholics who were saying that communism is a godless form of political system and he said, " Even the devil cites the scripture to make his point"

DA_BEAST   

well mizz priceless i have somany of them but at the moment i'm only prepared to share two of them with you, one is mine the other one is from the great man himself CIGAAL SHIDAAD.

1- WAXAAN KU MOODAY MISE WAXAAD NOQOTAY MISE WAXAAN LOO NOQON DOONIN.

2-WOMEN ARE LIKE RIPE FRUITS FOR EVERY MAN WITH TASTE TO ENJOY THEIR HEAVENLY JUICE. by the way you got a catchy nick. ;)

ajakis   

HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES:

"DONT ARGUE WITH FOOL.OTHERS MAY NOT KNOW THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN TWO OF YOU" (UNKNOWN)

"A PERSON CAN GAIN A FRIEND IN MAYBE A YEAR,BUT CAN LOSE ONE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR" (CHINESE PROVERB)

"IF A WORD IN THE DICTIONARY WERE MISPELLED,HOW WOULD WE KNOW?" (STEVEN WRIGHT)

"THE DIFFICULT PART OF AN ARGUEMENT IS NOT TO DEFEND ONE'S OPINION BUT RATHER TO KNOW IT" (ALBERT EINSTEIN)

"A REAL FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD WALKS OUT" (UNKNOWN)

"THE PAST ACTUALLY HAPPENED BUT HISTORY IS ONLY WHAT SOMEONE WROTE DOWN" (WHITNEY BROWN)

"TELL A MAN THERE ARE 400 BILLION STARS AND HE'LL BELIEVE YOU.TELL HIM A BENCH HAS A WET PAINT AND HE HAS TO TOUCH IT" (STEVEN WRIGHT)

"SINCE LIGHT TRAVELS FASTER THAN SOUND,ISN'T THAT WHY SOME PEOPLE SEEM BRIGHT UNTILL YOU HEAR THEM SPEAK?" (S.W)