Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Long distance relationship

Adna   

Salaam to you all,

Ala somali yaab badana. Nomads i thought my quesion was crystal clear. "Is there anyone who is in a long distance relationship and how are they handling the situation?"

Let me try to Understand the Situation here Skipper Bro you asked A good Q, but we tend to have a different point of view. I my self Can honestly say i've been in to long dist.rel for 5 yrs now been marreid alomst 2 in decem, and i can say !!Not Worth it !!waiting for some one!! I Love him Dearly and I can say he my other half but waiting Just Sucks.!! I have My days that i feel waryaahe madaxayga i sii, and days i just wanna hear his voice, and i'm sure you have your days too. from my experience I WILL SAY CLEAR AND LOUD LONG DIST REL. NOT WORTH IT!! I HATE MY SELF FOR THAT!!! But brother don't be discourage regardless what i or someone else says, but i Will assure you will come to realization if you marry while you are apart. Because that is when you take a full responsibility and you will realize what you have gotten your self into!!! REALITY SINKS IN IS'NT THAT WHAT THEY SAY! Don't get me wrong but that is just how i feel about this whole long dist, and rememeber at the end Calaf ayaa jiro. I've never consider been in this situation that i'm in, so be strong and think before you regret!!! that my two cents.... see ya'll

Cara.   

I'm not sure I get your drift Adna. Are you saying you wouldn't necessarily advise someone to get into a long distance relationship? Or did I completely misread you there?

Adna   

salaam,

cara Sis Most Certainly i wouldn't advice anyone to get into Long dist, but then again it's up to the person to decide which direction to go into; however,i useto not listen to anyone when it came to my realtionship, but will see what allah plans for us. i hope this clears the air a bit....

Nephissa   

In other words Adna, not only your package arrived very late (5yrs later), the product was also damaged and not upto your expectations hence wasn't worth the wait. Thanks for the enlightment and good luck with your situation abbaayo.

Adna   

salaam,

hec no!!! 3yrs was the wait get my drift now!! anyways th pacakge was not damaged perhabs it was in a very much a perfect shape, but i never hinted it has arrived... one can only guess that,, perhabs i might still be waiting... i shall let you dicide!! you never want to interpret some one els's words perhabs twist them....see ya

Faheema.   

Adna OK, let me get this straight sis. You were in a long distance relationship [on Shukansi mode] for 3 years before getting married. You have now been married for 2 years and you’re yet to be united?

In my book, you’re still a long distance relationship sis. Nevertheless, Ilahay hakuu fududeeyo.

Skipper   

Adna i very much appreacite you taking the time to give me some valuable advise on long distance relationship. I fully believe that life is all about taking risks. If we dont take risks then we will end up achieving nothing. On the other hand no one can forsee in the feature and predict how his/her life will look out in say 10 years time.So i am fully prepared to dare and face the concequence. But Adna do you regret to have married the love of your life just because his so far away from you?

Adna   

salaam,

skipper, Certainly not!! Not in one minute my 2yrs of marriage have i regret, and i'm gratefull that it worked out this way for us. However, you know us women we can't handle difficult situations, such as; markuu gaariga iga xumaado, or the long difficult winter days in MN those are my bad days, but at the end of the day, part of me feels i will be able to tell my childrem our love life. I was just looking out for you, and you are right if you don't take any risk then you won't know what is store for you... Just keep in mind it's a very long, and difficult jurney... i will keep you in my prayers. good luck.

Adna   

Nepthys,,, oppology Accepted, somali waxay tiraahdaa " Hadal nin si'uyiri nina si'u qaaday" marka waalo No Damage is done..

LOZ... what ever you said.. I m not in deep shit,,, i was just looking out for the bro and give him my point of view... Shyma... i don't what is in your book... but i shall keep my lips shutt.... salaama ya'lll

Skipper   

Salaan sare

Adna i have thought about marriage and i know once i get married that life is never gonna be the same again. There is this huge responsibilities that associates with marriage and to be honest i am abit scared of thinking about it. However with long distance marriage i guess the problems are double than that of couples who are married and stay together. Hopefully everything will be ok inshaaalah.