Sign in to follow this  
nuune

India playing off with our waters, who they think they are!

nuune   

It is getting ugly here, India of all people are playing with our sea, even the Americans and the Russians together with Nato couldn not even come to our waters or play off,

is this show off by India that they can wipe out Somalia and play its waters as they please.

_45219313_instabar226.jpg

The Indian Navy Ship

India 'sinks Somali pirate ship'

Wednesday, 19 November 2008..BBC NEWS

The Indian navy has said that one of its warships in the Gulf of Aden has destroyed a ship belonging to pirates operating off the coast of Somalia.

The INS Tabar opened fire on a pirate "mother ship" after it came under attack, a government statement said.

^^^^ They would come under attack if they come near our waters, bloody muppeds.

Read More

If ethiopia is playing in the land why not India play off with the waters and the US play off with the Air ,,,,,,,,,,,

Ka waran marka dhulka, cirka iyo badda intaba lagaa haysto ,, ??

nuune   

^^^ Somalia used to have Navy too.

Resistance, The US is not causing harm to anyone, not to even the Pirates who held the ship full of Tanks!!

About time India stops the show off play.

Baluug   

Originally posted by nuune:

The US is not causing harm to anyone, not to even the Pirates who held the ship full of Tanks!!

I betcha the US told India to do this, just like they told Ethiopia what to do. The US doesn't have to be directly involved to be pulling the strings....

N.O.R.F   

Hindida loo yeedhay because they won't give a damn about these Pirates and will shoot them on sight. I hope they stay there and patrol even more!

Abwaan   

lol...Itoobiya lee yeysan badda naga qabsan kolleey dhulkii waa boobtee...lol

Arrintaan Pirates iyo kuwa isku sheegaayaa inay cayrsanaayaan waxaad mooddaa inuu weji cusub u furaayo dagaalladii Soomaaliya oo ay hadda arrintii dhinaca badda isku bedeshey. Waxaa iigu yaab badnayd markii aan arkay maqaal ka hadlaya in the pirates themselves ay ku diyaarsanayaan ugu yaraan 25 doomood oo ay rabaan inay isku difaacaan ugana hortagaan weerarrada lagu soo hayo.

Toloow dagaalkii cirka ee Soomaaliyana goormuu dhici doonaa.

Ilaahoow dalkaan badbaadi.

So u are saying is all good with the US navy roaming in our coast but detest when the Indians, what kind of mindset u have.

For all we know the US Navy is running all thos prites businesses, cause its they who will gain most from it.

nuune   

Resistance, I believe this piracy thing is not something ONLY Somalis are behind, I believe there are international group involved.

So perharps ur attention u should be focused on working whose behind this and the likely implicatiopns of it rather than crying foul on the Indians.

Prinz   

If Burundi and Uganda gorillas are sending troops to Somalia, why not India, more powerful and stronger not allowed to operate in our seas !

We're becoming more like no-one's land.

BOB   

Horta aniga waan kasoo horjeedaa tuugadan Qaaducul-Dariiqa ah ee aad ku sheegtaan Pirates mana garanayo waxa aad u ammaantaan sababtoo ah waxey xittaa qabsadaan maraakiib u raran dad ganacsato ah oo Soomaaliyeed mar marna waxey qabsadaan markab saad u sida masaakiinta marka Nuune walaal tuug lagaa qabtay haka xumaan...

Aniga ahaan India ayaan ogolaan lahaa intuu Amxaar iheysan lahaa sababtoo ah mid waa cadowgaaga taariikheed oo kasoo horjeeda jiritaanka aad jirto waan aragtaa siduu ugumaadayo umadda maatada ah ee Soomaaliyeed midna maba ku yaqaan oo maba kaa yaqaan Swahiliga umana jeedo inuu ku xasuuqo illeyn wax isaga kiin xiran baaba jirine.

Aniga waxaa ii diyaarsan dacwo aan udiraaiyey C/Laahi Yuusuf, Geedi, Qanyare, Muuse Suudi, Indho Cade, Moorgan, Ina Ceydiid, Cali Mahdi, Maxamed Dheere, Cusmaan Caato and Bare Hiiraale iyo kuwo kale oo badan oo aan hada xasuusan sababtoo ah intaas oo dhan waa GACACN KU DHIIGLEyaal oo Soomaali bey laayeen ugu dambeystiina cadoow bey gacmaha ugaliyeen marka nin walboo Soomaali ah waxaan ka codsanayaa inuu raggaan deyn...ballan baan hore ugu qaaday inaan deyn kuwaan illaa aan kusoo hubsado meesha ay Soomaali ku hubsadeen...I know hada waa UNTOUCHABLES laakiin weligeen sidaan kuma jireyno oo qabiilna laguma gabandoono oo waxaa imaan doonta maalin XAQ wax lagu kala bixiyo marka aniga maalintaas baan sugayaa Insha Allah hadaan taa kahor dhintana caruurteyda ayaan mas'uuliyadda uga tagayaa Insha Allah...

PS. I even have the names of some men who own certain websites that only entice people and promote tribalism and violence amongst the Somali civilians by God xitta kuwaas ma dhaafaayo I've written down all their names...I might be only one guy but I'm sure there are thousands of Somalis across the globe who feel exactly the same way and its just a matter of time before we join hands Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.