QUANTUM LEAP

Condolences to OG gal and family

Som@li   

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

My condolonces to you and your family.

أن لله وأنا أليه راجعون

لا حول ولا قوة ألا بالله

May Allah almighty grant him Paradise.amin

Og I hope all gives strength to go through this inshallah.

innaa lillaahi waa innaa ilaahi raajicuun!

sis may allah grand him jannatul fardows....and may u and ur family find peace and strenghth to survive these difficult times....go with GOD darling

OG Moti   

Guys you cost me a lot, walahi, one of the SOL members left me msn message that my dad died and i was so shocked, being in cambodia and getting such message was walahi shocking i call my family and my dad answered the phone Alhamdulilah .. so guys you really scared me so badly and that is not good.. walahi u almost cost me a lot..ask before you act on information.. if OG father died, Allah yarhamuh,

Peace

SOO MAAL   

أن لله وأنا أليه راجعون

لا حول ولا قوة ألا بالله

نسال الله ان يرحم المرحوم رحمة واسعة وان يسكنه Ùسيح جناته ØŒ ويلهم آله وزويه الصبر والسلوان

اللهم تغمده بواسع رحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

May Allaah grant him jannatul fardows, and give you strength to go through this tough times inshallah.

My condolonces to you (sister) and your family.

Qac Qaac   

If the story is not TRUE.. then this is really bad.. wishing a muslim person's dad death.. anyways maybe is misunderstanding of informations.. OG moti.. I apologize coz i thought it was true.. man we sorry..

Qac Qaac and DA, someone informed OG-moric that his dad has passed away thinking that Og-matic and OG-Girl were brothers and sisters but reading OG-moric's repply indicates they are not siblings indeed. He also said if her dad passed away, Alla yarhamuh and NEVER said the story was FALSE-QAC QAAC

May Allah grant him Janah and forgives him his thanb..Aamiin

Pujah   

OG gal allah yarxamah sis...samir iyo iiman..waa lawada socdaa...ilaahay janatu fardowsa haka waraabiyo ...AAMIIN

Blessed   

Inaa Lilaah, sad news!

Samir iyo Iman sister, I hope Allah showers your father with ,ercy and grants him jannah...I'A - Ameen.

Faheema.   

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

OG.Girl, Sorry to hear about your father sis. My father passed away not too long ago and it was a very trying time for us all, i know how if feels to loose someone you’re so close to. May Allah SWT grant him Jannatul Firdous and grant your family patience. Be strong Sis... and please continue to make dua for him and remember him in your prayers everyday, May Allah accept our duas, Ameen

Abu Hurairah (r.a.) [3] narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.s.) said,

“When a man dies, accrual of merit in his favor from good deeds ceases except from three actions: 1. a charity which continues after his death, 2. knowledge left behind from which men continue to benefit, and 3. righteous offspring who pray for him.†(Muslim 4005)

"To him do we belong, and to Him we will return".

Emerald   

أن لله وأنا أليه راجعون

OG_Girl, abaayo macaan geeridu waa wax laga naaxo iyo wax haq ah. Illahey dinicisana ka noqda umadi janada ku kulma.

Aamin.