Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Condolences to OG gal and family

ayaanick   

May Allah grant him Janna, and give you the strenght to move on. Indeed it is a temporary stay on earth, so May Allah have mercy on all the muslims that have passes away.

Sabir iyo Amiin Walaal. My deepest thoughts are with you.

Pucca   

i remember you mentioning that your dad was a religous man,may god grant him heaven and may he accept his prayers and hours of worship he performed during his life time. death is hard on all but keep in mind that he's gone to a better place and that inshallah you'll be united again when the time comes. i pray that god ease your pain. ameen

Xarago   

Innaa Lilaahi wa innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun, Og-girl eddo Allah uu naxaaristo, dembigisa Allah dhafo, idinka iyo inta uu ka tegey na Samiir iyo iman. My dear niece please accept this as a gift of God and be strong at tjis time of grievance. It is sad indeed very sad .

BN   

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa illayhii Raajicuun. Allaha U naxariisto.

My personal condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. Samir iyo Iman walaal.

Arwa   

Ø¥Ùنَّا Ù„Ùلَّه٠وَإÙنَّا Ø¥Ùلَيْه٠رَاجÙعÙونَ

najma82   

May Allah s.w.t grant him jannah my sister....have patient, for Allah loves those who are patient...I know how you must be feeling...but trust me, you will realize that the only thing you can do for your dad is make dua. Allah ha u naxariisto...amiin

Tuujiye   

Inna Lilaahi wa ina ileyhi rajicuun..

OG Sweety I just heard the bad news walaal..

may allah grant him Janna and all the fathers that we lost.

Make sure to make dua for him all the time Walaal..

Subxana laah...

I wish I was some were near you walaahi...

ilaahey ha u naxariisto walaal...

juba   

tragic news indeed and i wish your father a speedy entrance into jhenna inshallah, just remeber everyone has their time on this earth and that wherever your father is right now it is much better than where he was.

Dhimbil   

OG girl,

Samir iyo iman walaashiis, I pray god gives you the strength to deal with this. I pray god will bless your father with janatul firdus, Amiin.