Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Condolences to OG gal and family

Paragon   

Innaa Lillaah Wa Innaa Illaahi Raajicuun. Samir iyo Iimaan Allaha idinka siiyo marxuumka. May Allah grant him peace and paradise, aamiin.

inna illahi wa inna illahi rajicuun

may Allah (swt) have mercy upon him and make him amongst his favourite slaves. amiin.

may Allah (swt) give you and your family strenght and a firmness of iiman. amiin.

Allaha U naxariisto adigan Samir iyo Iimaan kaa siiyo! Nothing prepares you for the pain and agony that come with the loss of your beloved one.

Wiilo   

Innaa Illaahi Wa innaa ilayhi Raajicuun, my prayers are with OG and her family. Samir iyo iimaan illaahay ha idinka siiyo asagana jannatul fardowsa aamiin aamiin.

Wabillaah:..........

Juxa   

OG, i am so saddened at your loss, i know how close you were to your dad, may allah grant him jannah and give you and your family strength to cope with this difficult time.

may allah shower him with his forgiveness, aamiin

Taqwa   

OG Walaal, sakarat al-mawt haqq. So make dua for your father, he is going through a tough test at the moment. Samir iyo imaan.

Saabir   

Innaaa lillaahi wa inaa lillaahi raajicuuuun.

Illaaaaaah wallaaaaaaaaaaal sabir iyo iimaan illah haydinka siiyo, isagana janada fardawsa allaha haka waraabiyo. Aamiiiiiiiiiin.

Curly   

I don't know what to stay because I'm still in shock myself. OG I hope that you get through this hard time and I'm not expecting it to be easy. Life is meant to be hard, otherwise existence would be pointless.

Every single nomad here will at one point or has already gone through the same thing, yet they’re still surviving still doing what they’re meant to do.

I’m just so sorry it happened the way it did, unexpected death is the worse of them all. But hopefully the one that makes your imaan stronger. There’s no point burying your head in the sand because death in inevitable and unrelenting. Inshallah I hope and pray that you and your family see the light through the rain and inshallah see the rainbow that’s waiting for you to see it, because it’s always there.

But inshallah with time you will, Allah has a plan for us all and one day you’ll see the bigger picture, and even if you don’t, don’t worry because faith doesn’t mean you have to see it to believe it or know it.

May Allah show mercy one your father and on us all, May Allah show us the light and see why we’re here. We’re here to live and worship Allah and part of life is death so we can live on in a blissful eternity. But until then your father will live on in your heart and mind.

Ameen to all the du’as made.

Sue

SeeKer   

Innaa Lillaah Wa Innaa Illaahi Raajicuun.

May you find strength in faith, family and friends OG....May Allah show mercy to all of us for we are heading there too.

Pacifist   

Inna Illahi wa Inna Illahi Rajicuun. I am saddened and shocked Og Girl. Sis I hope Allah Rahim give you sabr and Iman to you and your family. May Allah Karim grant your father and all those you have died before him Janatul Firdos. Amin Amin Amin

We are here for you Sis.

Raxmah   

salaama

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun,

OG_Girl walaal may allah make this easy on you and yuor family, it's hard to lose a loved one but one thing is for sure death is inevitable.

Sabir iyo iman walaal, may allah grant him janatul firdows.