Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Condolences to OG gal and family

Ina Lilah wa ina Ileyhi rajicuun. My sincerest felt condolences to you OG and your entire family. May Allah give you the strength to pull through this difficult time. Samir iyo Imaan InshaAllah.

I'm so incredibly sorry OG-girl, so sorry. I couldn't possibly imagine what you must be going through. I hope you feel comfort in the teachings of our Prophet (peace be upon him) and I sincerely hope that you are surrounded with the strenght and love from your loved ones. May Allah heal your grief and provide you with happiness in due time.

inaa lillah wainna ilahayhi rajicuun..

OG dearest, may allah grant ur dad Jannatul fardawsa, wallahi i was shocked by reading this bad news..

Samir iyo iimaan sis

Bachelor   

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. Stay strong walaal. Its right path we all are heading to, its merely a mater of who goes first.

sahal   

INAA LILLAAHI WA INAA ILAYHI RAAJICUUN

It's very sad news and my condolences to you and your family and I ASKA ALLAH to grant you and all your familay a PATIENCE.

Inaa lillaahi wa ina ilayhi raajicuun.

oh our lil sis, I have prayed for paradise for your father and patience and strength for you and your family.

Sky   

ina lillaahi waa ina ileeyhi raajicun

Allaah haa uu naxariisto marxuumka

samiir iyo iimaan Ilaahey haa kaa siiyo

sofine   

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun,

OG...I'm so sorry about this...just last week someone close to me just died and it had

hit me so hard....i can really imagine what you and you're family are going through...but may allah swa help you and you're love ones...may allah forgive his sins and take him right to heaven...insha allah...all you can do is is pray and pray...for his soul....once again i'm so sorry sis... :(:(

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun. OG-Girl, please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss. May Allah rest your father's soul in paradise.

dawoco   

Ina lilaahi wa ina ileeyhi raajicuun. Og girl aabahaa Allah janada ka waraabiyo, may Allah give him eternal frogiveness, aamiin.

Abaayo best wishes for both you and your family, may Allah help you pass trough this difficult period.

Rokko   

Inaa Lilaahi wa inaa Ilayhi raajicuun. OG Illahay ha u naxariisto Aabe iyo dhamaan intii muslimoo dhimatay samirna Allah hakaasiiyo.. Aamiiiiiiiiin.