Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Condolences to OG gal and family

My deepest condolences, to OG family for losing their dad...

May Allah SWT help & guide you through these difficult times..

Just cherish the memories, and in our heart they live forever.

May Allah SWT give you (and also all of your family) special light within your souls, give you hope, faith and courage...

Ameen!

nuune   

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun,

My deepest condolences to you my dear oggie girl and your family,

I just came from my vacation today, and my heart is trembling when I saw this bad news, I am really shaking, ooh Yaa Allaah,

geeridan waa middii iigu naxdin badneeyd wallaahi, Ilaahay janatul fardawsa haka waraabiyo

Oggie, dear I wish you all the best, May Allah guide you through these difficult times,

happiness and all the best dear oggie girl, I hope it will go well for you, kullu nafsin thaa-iqatul mawti

BOB   

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

My deepest condolences go to you OG_Girl and to all your family in these tough times and may Allah put his light into your souls Insha Allah.

May Allah (s.w) Have Mercy On His Soul Insha Allah. Aamiin Ya Rabbi.

bilan   

i remember you always said you are very close to your father, may allah grant him firdowsa,and give you the strength to go on.

NoVa   

^^^i'thought i just read that 2. Ina Lilaah wa Ina'Ilayhi Raajicuun....it's harder when ur so close 2 the deceased, and it's even more difficult when it's ur parents or ya brotha'/sister...ya'know...but u'just gotta remind ya self that, this life is just temporary, and every1' has 2 go back 2 the Creator, Allah SWT.

May Allah' make him one of his favour's, insha allah'tacalaa...Amiin

OG Walashiis may Allah take care of u and ur family in these difficult time's...Amiin...

Samir iyo Iman walashiis

Allah ha u naxariisto AABAHA, OG GIRL.

THIS IS QUITE A SHOCK, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.(I WILL DEFINITELY PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES)

Intel   

inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'un

my dear sister OG i'm deeply sadden by your lost of your dear father

may allah grant him place in janat-ul-firdous amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Sakina   

My deepest condolences OG to you and your family. My Allah forgive your dad and bless him with Jannah.

The right of your father is that you know that he is your root and you are his branch. Without him, you would not be. Whenever you see anything in yourself which pleases you, know that your father is the origin of its blessing upon you. Therefore, praise Allah and thank Him in that measure. All power belongs to Allah. From the book rights of relatives.

May Allah give you patience in this difficult time. Ameen

Nephissa   

I'm so sorry OG. I remember how you always talked highly of him (Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.) May Allah bless his soul and grant him jannah.

AMIIIN.

Salma   

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. OG walaal Iam so shocked and sorry to hear this. wala xawla wala qowata elah bellah.

Samir iyo iman dear May Allah ease this tragic news on your mom, sisters, yoursef, OG Moti, and all your family in Kuwait, Somalia and everywhere.

Allah yr7ma o y7sen elaih o yjaazeeh el janna. o y9aberkam ajma3een. Amiin