Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

xalimos why hate guys who stand around the cafe

Curly   

socrate bruv but they don't do it directly outside the marfish, just next to it or across the road lol when you're trying to leg it!

bariis and basto ah..yeah you're right they should go for a long walk somewhere or maybe even a walk home!

x_quizit   

Rudy....u can't be serious? asking us why we don't like cafe rats? Gee...its like asking arabs or muslims why we hate Bush...self-explanatory...Let me ask u this Rudy, being a newlywed and all, would u rather spend time with ur wife or other men who have nothing better to discuss than needless politics and/or when their next opportunity to make their gums any greener-ie Khat...most of their jobs are the cafes! instead of providing for their family, or going home after work to help the wife out with the kids, they would rather act single and hang out at donut shops, instead of using their time wisely..and im not talking of the rare cafe goer, by all means, have a night out with the boys, but majority are addicted and are there 24/7...

For the girls with horror stories with the cafe rats, mine takes the cake, or khat in this case...well, one night, a friend and I went into a cofee shop, mainly for me to use the washroom, but we also went in to buy a couple french vanillas...as we were walking in, the whole place was filled with pure men, not a single female in sight, which left me feeling like the new kid in jail :rolleyes: ....i was like..oh oh...keep ur head down and go straight to the washroom...i told my friend to get the order and me and him can just leave right after....when i came out, my friend informed me that one of the oldies had his eyes plastered on my tush, and he was laughing hysterically....i was sooo grossed out, cause i looked back at the tush culprit and there he was, with a toothless grin...Yuck!! im sure he has grandkids older than me... :mad:

p.s.-socrates, ur hilarious, and great excuses for the cafe bums...

lol Yo some funny replies in here.

Interesting counter Claim smile.gif .

What about those Women who walk past your Chili spot like n times smile.gif whats all that about? Want some attention :D , Lost somethin icon_razz.gif , Admiring the View ;) .

Curly   

shujui walaal I'm one of them but I have to! I have no choice but to walk around their chill out spot because I have work to do and these men hav nothing better to do!

And believe me there is nothing there to admire, all the decent blokes have beter things to do!

lol K, fair enough if u have too.

But What about those who dont :D . Not that am suggestin that there are Nomads here who exhibit that behaviour :cool: .

Qac Qaac   

i agree with most of the girls here... somali men sitting in coffe shops, or in tim hortons, is why we are suffering in these countries. our kids are growing with out their fathers, coz some of them already died in somalia, some of them they are working in america or they are at that meeting in Kenya, and the ones that are here are sitting in coffees, subxanallah this is sad.

our kids especially boys need their father when they reach teen age time, so that they don't commit crimes, don't become drop outs from school, and make sure they talk to their mothers nicely...

i blame the fathers for everything that happen to us in these countries... most of our mothers have 6 kids no help, most of your youth in jails.. especially boys 70% in jails, damn...

to make it more disgusting all those men who sit in the coffee, most of them are married, then they look at young girl's tush as X Quist said already, istagfurullah... this is really sad. ilahey hanaga saaro sidatan....

Tahliil   

Are u guys concerned with the welfare of your fellow countrymen (wasting a precious valuable time around tea and Marfish houses) or u r so very selfconcious that u can't walk by somebody standing by the door of a shop because U R BEING WATCTHED...? This reminds me of a favorite old song of mine, Rockwell's Somebody's watching me...It goes like:

I always feel that somebody's watchin' me

And I have no privacy whoa-oa-oa

Is it just a dream?

When I come home at night

I bolt the door real tight

People call me on the phone

I'm trying to avoid

Well, can the people on TV see me

or am I just paranoid

Hey, who cares though!!Let them b...the thing is though sometimes they could b handy.. say for instance if u get lost and need directions...to the Somali Riwayad in South 'Howl'

rahima! so faarax actions is irresponsible? so what do u call when xalimos leave their kids alone in an apt every weekend so they shake their

azz!

yeah! that really mature!!

sue!lol.. u know u like it!! why pretend opposite now!

ameenah! looking is legal... so look them back!lol

hey but seriously just avoid that street! u cant have both ways! wannbee teased but dont wannbee teased! if faarax didnt do it, u know what u ladies will say! amen!

Raula! so u take a taxi and out of the blue the cab drops where faaraxs are hanging out! what in the world!! were u traking faarax with gps? :confused:

Bambina (bravo ga-): i 2nd what u said below:

I dont think there's any harm when guys gather in cafes ,after all ,they are places to relax , eat and chill with friends.In fact ,I cant even judge the guys there because I dont know who comes or not everyday ,plus its unislamic .I'll probably be a loser if I had to count those who were sitting yesterday or the day after and since I dont go to cafes ,Im not concerned.

x_quizit: i wish i had the free time to hang out there! i might go may be once a month to chill with friend for about 20 min!

i just wanned to discuss why the first dizz of xalimos is, hey why yall standing there! na'mean!

if u dont like the ones there, leave them alone and just mind your business!! it looks u ladies care about thems dudes!!

is it some type of childhood fantasy!!lol.. redface.gif

Raxmah   

I don’t hate guys standing around cafes-I just despise them.

Man I don’t go to work with out seeing the bunch of same guys’ everyday – it really makes me wonder what they are gaining from standing around smoking, playing cards and watching TV. Ohh yeah and talk about their favorite topics qabil and women’s role in Islam – how our women are changing. Very irritating-just like a laxative irritates the shyt out of u.

It sad I really have to work there – If it wasn’t for my dad needing my assistance at the café – I would not be found here. Let see I’m at the café now –been here since 3 –and now it’s 8 o’clock but the same guys I see everyday are here playing cards. These guys are not here once in blue moon –but every day I work they are here.

RUDY you see really it would not hurt them to leave the café- go home do something with their life. Maybe get a job, go to school and its free, help out at home, teach kids about their deen- just anything to better themselves and community.

Curly   

Rudy, Rudy,Rudy...will you ever learn? :rolleyes:

Oh god! *sighs*

Really not everyone gets happy over alittle attention especially from Khat eating bums, who probably have a dozen children and sign on! (and that's just the young one!)

LoL @ Yous lot...LMAO! :D

Sue...where on earth do u live? Wembley Central? Bisinka...

The nearest marfish/makhaayad to where I live is in the next borough...so I dont have any problems with da 'Khat bums' lol.

Anyways, I agree with the new bloke on da block NGONGE...its a Somali ting. Forget about cafe's, have u guys seen what happens at weddings, riwaayads and any other Somali social gathering? Yup...da faaraxz are ALWAYS standing outside. Always..even when the management beg them to come inside. :D

At least they are consistent in that, eh?

Well raxama! if i was u, i would go over to them and talk to them and find out whats the problem. may be hes tired of hanging all day and got no job so he comes to the coffee shop for bit of change!!

did ever talk to any of them! and give them a minute of your day!

sue! eventually! u know that where u will to pick

mr faarax so be nice and give a big smile while passing there!!