Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

The issue of Virginity.

Napoleon   

Originally posted by TopGirl:

quote:

good question dabshid.
smile.gif

for educated people in 21st century we believe stup!d culture stuff. you do know there are other ways girl's hymen to break without any sexual act. learn science my brother. :rolleyes:
ah yes, the old horse-riding tale. somewhere out there is a mythical horse(more famous than the unicorn) breaking women's hymen left and right.

Topgirl

Yeah,The horse riding stuff miyaad soo wadaa.

Guerilla.

Hold on a sec guerilla,I didnt say women are vile or evil.get a grip on your self waxyarba wah.Women are our dear mothers,sisters and wives.

we shouldnt be generalizing but it is ok to shed the light on those BAD APPLES.yes!

Cynical lady

your name says it all.you should be the least to call someone a name.

C-H

Come on,Dont be naive.have you read her comments and what she wrote right above? If you did,then you shouldnt be judgmental and side with her.

So,let me make this clear once and for all,Eng.cadde is not Persuing this issue out of personal Grievance Nor is he interested in telling people how to live their lives ma garatay.Rather,He is exercising his freedom of speech and it is not my concern if i offend some Emotional folks here even though that chance is very slim.

Anyway,Can you explain to me why are on my case walalo.If you would like to discuss something with me you shouldnt be trolling me all around.My Pm is enabled you know.

Lychee   

Four pages of utter twaddle. How men who aren’t virgins themselves yet have the impudence to have a chaste woman as a future wife high on their list makes me laugh.

So much B.S

Aaliyyah   

^Allah swt said in the quran clearly that everyone gets what they deserved so if a player is looking for a good sister he will end up with his kind.

Bad women are for bad men and bad men for bad women. Good women are for good men and good men for good women. such (good people) are innocent of (every) bad statement which they say; for them is forgiveness, and generous provision (i.e Paradise). (Surah AL-NUR verse 26)

Always keep that in mind..

salaam

Honesita   

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

Bad women are for bad men and bad men for bad women. Good women are for good men and good men for good women. such (good people) are innocent of (every) bad statement which they say; for them is forgiveness, and generous provision (i.e Paradise). (Surah AL-NUR verse 26)

Always keep that in mind..

salaam

And if nothing encourages us to be good but this ayah when it comes to preparing ourselves for a life partner, it should be enough... Walaahi we get nothing but what we deserve, in good or bad... we make the investment, we reap the profits!

I wanted to add, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala when he talks about the pleasures we get in Jannah, it is clearly stated that men get virgin women that were never touched before by man or jinn... If we reflect on this, why would Allah reward with something unless He knows it's a deeply rooted desire? Allah is the one who planted it there, so He knows best right? What I'm trying to say is that it is a natural thing for men to want and desire a virgin. Let's not think of it as outdated... it's 2010 but we are still human like Allah created us....

As for marrying a girl that is not virgin... Chocolate and Honey stated it so well subhanna Allah... if the man cares, the man needs to ask, and if the woman is honest she won't find her self divorced after a week... Since this is important to men, I really think us sisters need to be honest with ourselves and be confident with who we are weather virgin or not...

What scares me is how many young girls I see from working with the youth that give up virginity because the boy she loves told her he will marry her... Allah created us women as emotionally beings... it's not low self-esteem only that results in sleeping with a man... it's this added weakness that even a girl with a high self esteem and confidence might find herself in the arms of the wrong man... and only when we live the rules of Allah do we find happiness... May Allah protect us all...

Fi Amaani'Laah

Kulmiye   

looks like some of us are waving the colors of double standards- like "Aaliyah" and many of you said, don't expect a fresh apple' if you're not able to return the favor.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

If he is not a virgin, why would he expect a virgin?

Too much of Usher for these men they all want "a lady in the street but a freak in the bed" :D

I dont know any girl, virgin or not that wants a virgin husband, they would all rather inuu iska sineeysto and then turn into wadaad in time for the wedding. So virginity is only sexy in women? :confused:

Kulmiye   

Maxaatiri- horta waxad sheegtay waxba ka jirra. from what i have heard, most women prefer a experienced men. if both people are inexperienced- it may seem little awkward- oh and there is nothing more offensive than telling a brotha he cant prerform under the sheets.haha

Aaliyyah   

experienced man kulahaa...?? when a woman been around she is a *****..when a guy does it..he is experienced???!!!....give me a break he is nothing more than a male ****....

walahi the language itself is sexist LOl..

and which girl who is pious and keeps herself away from what Allah prohibited wants a guy whose been in haraam relationships???...

of course those who repent, Allah swt forgives them and Allah swt is the one who forgives sins and is not for us to judge them....

I was reading somewhere that allah swt said even if you sins are as deep as ocean I CAN forgive so long you come back to me..

so am not judging no one..am just saying...

salaam

Kulmiye   

Aaaliyah, I am not advising anyone to get a experience, rather i was sharing something that I have scooped from the fraternity. There is all sort of social standards out there these days. In the Western society Somalis (particularly men) often get too conferable with the "gaal" practices- and they think its a + being male because they can get a way with it. May allah put us all on the righteous path:)amiin

Aaliyyah   

yeah bro I wasn't talking to you directly, more of the opinion people seem to have and think its widely accepted. When in fact it is unislamic. Islam applies to both men and women equally, so lets put these cultural practices aside.

n this whole idea about him being experienced making the whole experience easier is laughable and is nothing more than an excuse...

May Allah swt guide us to the right path.

salaam