Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

The issue of Virginity.

Originally posted by Lychee:

Four pages of utter twaddle. How men who aren’t virgins themselves yet have the impudence to have a chaste woman as a future wife high on their list makes me laugh.

So much B.S

You dont have to blame cadde if some dude tricked you into losing your virginity,i know virginity lost is a real transformation from girlhood to womanhood and if a wrong guy did that its your fault. icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

quote:Originally posted by Lychee:

Four pages of utter twaddle. How men who aren’t virgins themselves yet have the impudence to have a chaste woman as a future wife high on their list makes me laugh.

So much B.S

You dont have to blame cadde if some dude tricked you into losing your virginity,i know virginity lost is a real transformation from girlhood to womanhood and if a wrong guy did that its your fault.
icon_razz.gif
It's time you were shown the door.

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

Bad women are for bad men and bad men for bad women. Good women are for good men and good men for good women. such (good people) are innocent of (every) bad statement which they say; for them is forgiveness, and generous provision (i.e Paradise). (Surah AL-NUR verse 26)

Always keep that in mind..

salaam

If you are najasa then you will surely wake up in bed with najasa staring you back in the face

NGONGE   

Originally posted by bint hamid:

quote:Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

Bad women are for bad men and bad men for bad women. Good women are for good men and good men for good women. such (good people) are innocent of (every) bad statement which they say; for them is forgiveness, and generous provision (i.e Paradise). (Surah AL-NUR verse 26)

Always keep that in mind..

salaam

If you are najasa then you will surely wake up in bed with najasa staring you back in the face
Stuff and nonsense.

Unsigned   

I was wondering why there were blood drips everywhere. Get off your moral high horses, what others do is not your concern, nor will you be judged by their actions.

Originally posted by Lychee:

Eng_Caade: Waxaan ahay ba, maxaa ka galay? Maa mustaqbal ayad iga rabtay?

Do you think you have what it takes to be eng.cadde`s marwo??

This is very sensitive issue and should be discussed between the two people who are getting married. If man never asked his wife if she was a virgin or not and after marriages finds out that she was otherwise then fault is not on the sister but the man. He failed to ask in the beginning and if he leave her; then he should pay hefty fine for breaking their commitment.