Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

The issue of Virginity.

Aaliyyah   

Just pray salatu istikhaara(guidance prayer) that allah swt ends you up with someone pious who inshallah knows their deen enough to avoid zinah.

and yeah definitely this concerns both gender not just women. We need to separate deen and culture.

my three cents.

salaam

OMG! virginity is nothing, these days men are being trapped. I heard this particular man was rushed into marriage and it turns out his wife was already pregnant for another man. Run iyo been only allah knows, but this guy was a hot mess for a while.

Shit happens, but khalad-khalad yaan lagu sixin.

Somalina   

What if the girl was rapped Eng Cadde?

If you love someone you shouldn't judge their past...starting a new life together is sweeter than dwelling on the past...

If she aint a virgin it don't she will cheat on you...that is alot of bull...

maybe she will cheat because the man can't satisfy her like her previous boyfriend..

Somali men don't know how to deliver anyways..

TopGirl   

Is degrading and very low for a man to talk about a women’s virginity like that, to describe it in those words, those terms. What ever happened to hard working, soldier like gentlemen in our community? Guys these days became women, they talk about s!!l and boobs just like women. What ever your friend told you should’ve kept in, you don’t discuss strange girl’s virginity in public forums. saying that though I wouldn’t want to marry a non virgin, so I would understand where is coming from.

Originally posted by TopGirl:

Is degrading and very low for a man to talk about a women’s virginity like that, to describe it in those words, those terms. What ever happened to hard working, soldier like gentlemen in our community? Guys these days became women, they talk about s!!l and boobs just like women. What ever your friend told you should’ve kept in, you don’t discuss strange girl’s virginity in public forums. saying that though I wouldn’t want to marry a non virgin, so I would understand where is coming from.

Excuse me,when did talking about something such as "bikronimo" become a feminine thing? so,in your own twisted logic any guy who airs his preference for a girl which is has kept her self clean is a sissy?.*scratches his long beard*

Originally posted by NNC:

What if the girl was rapped Eng Cadde?

If you love someone you shouldn't judge their past...starting a new life together is sweeter than dwelling on the past...

If she aint a virgin it don't she will cheat on you...that is alot of bull...

maybe she will cheat because the man can't satisfy her like her previous boyfriend..

Somali men don't know how to deliver anyways..

come on,what are you suggesting? Marry a slut who suffers from extreme low self steem? a woman who probably slept with half donzen men because she thought the only thing she can offer a man is what is hidden between her legs? knowing your soul mates past history is imperative and is the basis for any long lasting relationship.!

dont you notice a pattern here? every girl is cool until she drops her panties,then her stocks drop down.!

and about a cheating part,why would you ever be in a holy relationship such as marriage with a cheating woman? subxanalah,what are you implying here.

Lol,about the last part of your comment,i dont know your gender ,but if you are coming from the female perspective then i would say that you may have not seen a real somali rag rag ah,but hey girl,what ever rocks your boat,buddy but he aware of life threating disease HIV etc as you expriment with different men from other races.

TopGirl   

good question dabshid. smile.gif

for educated people in 21st century we believe stup!d culture stuff. you do know there are other ways girl's hymen to break without any sexual act. learn science my brother. :rolleyes:

come on,what are you suggesting? Marry a slut who suffers from extreme low self steem? a woman who probably slept with half donzen men because she thought the only thing she can offer a man is what is hidden between her legs? knowing your soul mates past history is imperative and is the basis for any long lasting relationship.!

dont you notice a pattern here? every girl is cool until she drops her panties,then her stocks drop down.!

For real now? It came down to name-calling? War ninyahoo isku xishoo. This is not a teenage forum where people discuss rumors and personal choices. Had you argued from Islamic point of view, you would've had my respect. BTW... Did you actually say "her stocks drop down"? Are you in the bride-buying era? Somalida waxeey dhahdaa af ****olan waa dahab ;)

guerilla   

Dear thread starter, my heart goes out to you. Women being the vile, semi-human, playmates of ye all powerfull phallicially-blessed God's representatives on earth, just don't get IT.

IT being that they are tilths unto you (and well quite frankly little else) and that you cannot put your thing into just any opening..

Women, God loves phallus ergo you ought to too, but only if it's attached to the man who owns you (note however that your father's proprietary rights are only temporary hence rule doesn't apply to him).

Lying is simply wrong, however since sex can be quite brilliant and there are very few enjoyments in life especially if you're a woman, AND you really cannot confess your sins afterwards...what the heck go for it.