Eng.Cadde

The issue of Virginity.

Originally posted by Cawaale:

^garoob also gave away hers.
icon_razz.gif

its such a times that i apply NG's signature, stuff and nonsense

Indeed,But in a legitimate way nooh.

oz_girl   

Virginity does not guarantee a woman's faithfulness later in life. You’re only deluding yourself if u believe that.

Sex is natural and should be enjoyed by both partners. This doesn't mean that you should go bed hopping but rather that you should wait for the right person and share that love with someone you truly care about. I think this virginity issue is so out dated and that there are more important matters to discuss.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

It is known fact that most caltures place a high value on virginity and that the state of being a virgin is a special privilege.It turns out that our somali calture is no exception and special emphasis is put on the virginity of the girls.

I have seen and witnessed a marriage break because of bikronimo issue.The girl allegedly told her would be husband that her hymen is intact.unfortunately though,The guy found digging into a cave rather than a tight hole. :eek:

He became furious and felt betrayed.

He promptly divorced her.hal isbuuc xataa muusan qabin Gabadha.

When someone told me the Other day,I was very sympathetic to the poor guy.

so sisters,Make sure to close your legs until you figure out your worth,Spreading them for undeserving deflowers isnt a good idea.
icon_razz.gif

Almost all men (young or old. Single or in multi marriages) could not prove virginity even if the girl was wearing pink, lying in a cot and making cooing noises.

Some get irritated by such mindless topics and consider them ignorant. But, in this case, ignorance is good. It means that all these angry young men have not yet done the dreaded deed, and, that could only be a good thing.

P.S.

Hymen, for all of you leering at the back, does not mean Hi Men. :D

looooooooooooooool@Almost all men (young or old. Single or in multi marriages) could not prove virginity even if the girl was wearing pink, lying in a cot and making cooing noises.

I say first find a girl who says yes to your proposal, discuss her past experiences with her and go from there. This whole "I want a virgin. I want a submissive wife. I want a girlfriend" public pleas are getting rather boring. Do real grown men sit down and discuss "Hi Men" horta? That would be pathetic! And if you aint a virgin,dont be so outraged to be with one who isnt. After all, there isnt a factory producing virgins only for your preference. If the fear of Allah didnt make her stop or if she simply made a mistake in her young age, then the emphasis should be on repentance rather than shame and scrutny.

^^

I say first find a girl who says yes to your proposal, discuss her past experiences with her and go from there

SubxanaAllah. Why would you discuss your prospective spouse's sexually encounters?

How does it help?

Your dambi is between you and Allah Azza Wajjala and ask for maghfirah but don't share it with anyone.

Did you know that anyone you share your dambi with will eventually be brought against you as a witness on the day of judgement?

SubxanaAllah. Why would you discuss your prospective spouse's sexually encounters?

Stop faking outrage young lad. I didnt mean share as in tell tales of your roaming days :eek: I mean be honest and say something like "I made a mistake ilaahay hana cafiyo have you? Ok, then move on. In this day and age, with all the diseases out there and people doing things u never thought possible, you need to know who you're getting involved with. Thats just being responsible.

^^^How would you ask your prospective wife to get a test if you do not discuss the issue?

You can see the exchange...

Oh can you get an STD test?

What do you think I am a skank?

If you dont talk about things, there is no point..

Why am I in the women section, pardon me I got lost on route to Politics.

Chocolate.

Take it easy sis,I didnt start this thread to offend some of our female members marka hore.My views represent a small fraction of the general somali male population.

Secondly,Dont you think this is a public forum where civilized people can write what ever they feel like writing.Yeah,It is true that i hinted my preferences in that other thread.Nothing is wrong with that.

Yes they do.We discuss Hi-men Everytime the delicate subject of marriage or shukaansi is brought up.

FatB   

wait if the guy is a vergin how would he know if his wife is not? for he would not have prior experiance...

Eng,

I'm not offended by any means walaalo as this is not personal. I was just merely pointing out the fact that it is more productive for this conversation to take place between the man and the woman. I dont really get the point of the outrage expressed over virginity by men because if people are practicing their religion, it shouldnt be an issue. And if one is not practicing their faith(then obviously this should be a bigger concern than Hi-men), then it shouldnt be done for the sake of pleasing men(who are themselves not virgins by the way) or simply having a herd mentality. My two cents. Sorry if you got offended.

ADNAAN   

Its all about trust n virginty is way overrated.

An easy way to test your wife or husband-to-be for STD's is to have your meher in the UAE and may be in neighbouring arab countries. It was part of the meher procedure as far as I can remember