Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Hargeisa Zoo

Poker   

I paid 4,000 shiling to see these lions. Those gates are very secured bi=ut the whole place smells so bad.

Chimera   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Chicken waaxiid. You should watch the Lion man.

JB those cages are very small, are they always locked up in there or do they get exercise time?? It is animal cruelty if they are always locked in there.

Haha the day those gates break infront of you is the day you Ibtisam will be running with your heels hitting your back, reducing the poor Lion to the same fate as this Rhino:

:D

Let's face it they're hardly going to accumlate a fortune from this.

I think it's evil, a desparate attempt to make a few shillings....I say set them FREEEEEEE!

Originally posted by Poker:

I paid 4,000 shiling to see these lions. Those gates are very secured bi=ut the whole place smells so bad.

4,000 shillings? It seems I was ripped off I had to pay 9,000 shillings :D

I remeber that place there were 3 ostriches near the entrance and I was scared to pass them as they weren't in any cage, there was a falcon aswell and 2 lion cubs tied to a tree with a rope smile.gif and the main lions were in that small cage which looked very weak, although so did the lions aswell.

Here is a video of simon reeve visiting the zoo:

Magaca meesha inay ahaato soo ma'aha Beerta Duurjoogta? Maxee tahay "Beerta Xayawaanka?"

Dalkeena masiibo weyn ayaa ku dhacday. Dhirtii wada baaba'day, geed ha sheegin.

Duurjoogtiina haba sii sheegin. Geri, maroodi, jeer, dameerfarow, wiyil, jibiso iyo asxaabtooda kale waa hore wada qaxeen, dadkiiba ka horeeyeen. Inta yar hartayna, waa yaxaas, libaax, daanyeer iyo shabeel, mar dhow iyagana sii qulquli doonaan.