Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Hargeisa Zoo

Khayr   

Hilarious,

The only place on earth, were they feed their Animals with gaad to keep the at bay. Dem lions are tame, tame... icon_razz.gif

Baluug   

I think someone needs to find some yellow and black spraypaint as well and fill in the lion in the first picture, he's chipping away....

Zakinah   

^lol JB walaal adoo raali ah wax aan aheeyn Hargeysa n sland maka hadli kartaa..u kind of remind me of my daris n her talk abt ''hargeysa weey duushay' it kinda gets a bit over the top dont u reckon?

Originally posted by Zakinah:

^lol JB walaal adoo raali ah wax aan aheeyn Hargeysa n sland maka hadli kartaa..u kind of remind me of my daris n her talk abt ''hargeysa weey duushay' it kinda gets a bit over the top dont u reckon?

That is coz i live here ....... and post only what i see here.

If it bothers you .... Ehem ,,, I'm sorry.

Chimera   

Lol one good push by that Lion and those rusty gates are down. Not for a Million dollars would i ever stand infront of it.

Ibtisam   

^^Chicken waaxiid. You should watch the Lion man.

JB those cages are very small, are they always locked up in there or do they get exercise time?? It is animal cruelty if they are always locked in there.