Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Tuujiye: To be or Not to be a Gaal:that is the question

Tuujiska, I think you missed the boat here. I truly believe that you are allowing your emotions to get the best of you.

We are talking about your attitude towards gaalo and why is it you find people who you deem as being "gaalo" despicable human beings if you are a tolerant person?

Why is there so much animosity against christians?

Gaalo-christians, non-believers=non believers, kuwii diinta ka baxay etc etc, do not mistake the two. You want to define someone who does not profess to have faith, call them a non-believer.(I think nuur from Islamic section called Cara something similar)

As for my imam, whether its weak or not that really isn't relevant, waayo, I know who I am as a person and anything I do wrong in regards to my faith, allah is a witness, thats something I can not conceal, so I suggest you leave that bit for the time being so we can discuss you, since this thread is about your animosity towards so called 'gaalo' and tackling your unresolved issues with gaalonimo.

In terms of faith, when I brought up catholicism is that to give you an example of the one of the worlds religions that I find the most fascinating, it is not for me to clarify whether my own religion is my favourite because someone of faith already knows that their religion is the best, which is part of the point I made earlier.(I can say I'm morally superior to geeljire, geeljire will admit that but it doesnt make it right, you see where I'm going with that?)

I don't have to defend my position on catholicism or Islam, all I have to say to you is that every "faith-head" in the world believes his/her religion is superior to all others, so the question then is how to you reconcile that simple truth in order to understand and build a lasting connection among religions without resorting to violence, intimidation or any other tactic you can think of at the moment?

Do you accept the simple truth that almost all believers dearly clinch to their religion as much if not more than you do of your religion? If so, do you believe they are right to clinch to their religion? If yes, should they denounce you for being of different faith or intimidate you in anyway? My point is that why can't matters of faith be resolved peacefully?

You claim to respect the christian faith but your behaviour says otherwise, how do you reconcile that?

Its natural instinct to be the protector as a man, its just natural but who are you to defend and protect Islam from fellow muslims or even accuse fellow muslims of lacking imam or shifting away from Islam or decide who is a believer and who isn't? Its a disease, I have diagnosed it and its your duty to either accept the diagnosis or to explain why you feel its a misdiagnosis on my part.

So far you have not provided any relevant answers to the questions I proposed and its really expected because I have forced you to confront your own demons, lol so buufiska iska qaad and si tartiib ah ku hadal, no one meesha kugu qeelinooyo majirto. Remember, its healthy to discuss matters relating to faith, you never know, maybe I can learn a thing or two from you. Don't be ashamed and dont be defensive like others, be open.

As for your lapse of faith moment, not everyone has the same experience and if you had a moment of reflection who is to say you are over it now? Perhaps its an ongoing battle for you to discuss that moment at the university, maybe it will help to talk about it. You never know who else is having a lapse moment in this forum, so you could help others as well as help yourself.

As for me, as far as I can tell, for as long as I have been a rational, thinking adult, I have not had a lapse of faith and I pray that I do not. As far as you are concerned, if you did have it, its part of the growth, one of the best catholic saints, Saint Ignatius of Loyola continued to struggle with his imam and had many moments of lapse of faith but in the end, he was resolved to overcoming the doubts, becoming the founder of the jesuits and a great figure in the catholic church. I can give you many other examples of some of the greats who too struggled so really, there is nothing to be ashamed off....

As for Zacky boy, I think you should leave Islam to Muslims, tribal people who waive fake flags and indulge in tribal talk and cheer tribal militia should not profess to be Muslims, anything but a Muslim, so go find an ONLF militia to cheer, will ya. (PS: U need to be cured from your tribal disease)

B, I'm open to exploring and understanding sub-culture practices, as long as it gets the job, who am I to object?

PS: Just a bit of fact: I do not subscribe to cable news but when I did I occasionally watced o-man aka the factor aka O'Reilly. I do not like or dislike glen beck because I have never watched a full episode of his show(just the ocassional anecdote) or ann coulter(even thought I do read her columns from time to time), etc etc. If I lived in baadiyo and I had not heard of these names, you folks would have found something else to pick on. The point I'm making is, while you are busy addressing personalities why not concentrate on the issue at hand, i.e, why do we accuse critics of so called "Islamist gang" that are holding the world hostage by labelling them Islamaphobes and call them racist but we (example the Somalis) dish out anti-semitic views from left to right, so much so that it comes out from our noises? I guess you folks believe hating on a group of people or a particular faith is somehow justified but not when the table is turned on you? Again, if I lived under a rock, you will find many other excuses and probably throw many names at me but I will entertain your talking points for the time being, so go on dazzle me.

Oz   

JB Lol, The minute she realised everyone is against her views, that's when she started war against any Sol'er that comes loose. Now watch this, she's gonna come and hunt both of us el~shabab style. :D

Tuujiye   

Layzie girl, you know way back in the days, you used to sound normal and I enjoyed talking to you walaahi laakiin waxaan aad hada qortay, I feel sorry and very sad! I never thought you was this small minded walaahi.. lool I stood by you and thought in aad tahay qof caqli leh oo wax garad ah laakiin I take it all back.. you have changed and I think in uu buufis kugu dhacay and islaam naceeb qaaday... Most of the people that attacked you specially Ibtisam and other who looked at your views wrong, was right and you did agreed with Ailamos all the time but however, just like Ailamos, you are now finaly showing me your true face... You are a hypocrite munaafiq!!! you are blinding your self from the truth and just like a true munaafiq, scared to admit that you are loosing your faith... how do I know this ....

As for me, as far as I can tell, for as long as I have been a rational, thinking adult, I have not had a lapse of faith and I pray that I do not. As far as you are concerned, if you did have it, its part of the growth,
one of the best catholic saints, Saint Ignatius of Loyola continued to struggle with his imam and had many moments of lapse of faith but in the end, he was resolved to overcoming the doubts, becoming the founder of the jesuits and a great figure in the catholic church.
I can give you many other examples of some of the greats who too struggled so really, there is nothing to be ashamed off....

looooooool Layzie give me a break... please give me an example of a muslim not some Gaal! you have no knowledge of your own faith.. do you think a muslim's Imaam and a gaal one is the same? lool...waad jiran tahay I think you should get help...

Lets talk about me marka since aanan fahmi waxa aad i weydiisayba laakiin waan iskaga kaa jawaabayaa.... Naa aniga makala jecli qofkii gaal ah iyo kaan aheen.. dadkaan gaalada ahina waan la shaqeeyaa oo mutual respect ayaa naga dhaxeesa..maanta haduu jirado nin saaxiibkee oo gaal ah, waa in aan ka warqabaa oo caawiyaa hadii aan aboodo maxaa yeelay waa human.. uma arko qofka gaal ah qof xun uma arko qofka gaal ahi qof aniga i neceb uma arko qofka gaal ahi qof aanan bina aadan aheyn........

Laakiin what I hate the most is the Gaal that has no respect for my faith!!! and most of them are does that have left Islam and does that are confused like your self!... Do you think you smarter markaad iska dhigtid qof xaqdhooraya diinta dadka kale? hadaad rabtid in umada bini aadanka ahi ku xushmeeyaan, horta taada ka adkoo oo diintaada baro..Layzie bal fiiri dulinimada aad ku sacotid markaad soo quote gareyneesid nin baadari ahaa oo nagu leedahay "his iimaan!!" waaba nin aan aminsaneyn ilaahey iyo rasuulkiisa oo waa maxay imaamka uu heysto? ala caqli yaraa!!!

war wax lala yaabo ayaad tahay and if this is the real Layzie girl I used to know, I feel sorry for you walaahi.......

Get some help!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiska,

sx at some point ogow inaad Gabadh ladlayso, hadayse tahay Murtidad bilaa akhlaaq ah?? Dhabigeeda u qor sx :D:D ,,,and for the time being you are my Hero.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

Tuujiska,

sx at some point ogow inaad Gabadh ladlayso, hadayse tahay Murtidad bilaa akhlaaq ah?? Dhabigeeda u qor sx
:D:D
,,,and for the time being you are my Hero.

:D lazy is a confused character, she is trying to decide to leave islam at the age of 45 or maybe she never believed in it. Every new day she tries to show SOLers her true colors, she started with defending atheists and this is where she is at now. Catholicism ismy favorite religion kulahaa. she will probably come tomorrow and start a thread with the title of "who is jesus?" LOL.

P.s. I fully endorse the way Tuujiye handles all the gaalo, of course calling a gaal gaal is totally right! Adigu are u offended?

I like the iron lady aka Lazie now ....... she must be bashing and kicking some behinds as soon as she comes back.

I know she is a bit aggressive when it comes to the arguments but as long as she karbaashes everyone including Tuujiska ,,, then yes, she is my Hero ,, :D

Gaal or Not .... that is not what i'm talking about of course ,,, lol

JB, Adiga waan kaa shakiyeyba horta :D ,,, the other days you were talking abt SL catholics !!! Warkaaga caday waryee :confused:

B   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^I second that motion right there. Islam is superior to all other religions, anybody that doesn't believe that should double-check his/her faith.

Of course, there is no way of objectively substantiate this claim. Do you have evidence my friend that it is better than the rest.

A Hindu, Jew, Animist or a Muslim will all say their faith is superior to others. I believe the only way to verify this is to see it from the perspectives of people who can stride between faiths maybe like converts from one religion to another but if your born into a religion and clearly your view is bias and prejudiced!

nuune   

^^ Beer-Gaal armuuba baadari yahayba :D

Layzie-Gaal & Tuujiska, wallee inaan labadiinaba idin karbaashi, ee naga kala aayara qeelada iyo buuqa aad nagula soo asbaxdeen.