Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Ideas 4 Movie

Pujah   

Who is tired of seeing variation of the same type movie every year? I thought maybe we could all come up with the type of movies we would like to see played in the cinema. I am not asking you to script a whole movie but give enough description that the rest of us could understand the theme of your movie.

Ok, here is one that was written on my new calendar…now I realize this is not original but it should give you an idea.

"I have this idea for a science fiction movie: Aliens arrive on earth, and they are initially benevolent toward humans until a rumor starts among them that the human pancreas --- when dried and processed into a cream---can help alleviate sore tentacles. It’s a false rumor, of course, but we all know how rumors can take root and flourish. Anyway it’s a moot point on whether it’s true or not because the bottom line in my movie is that we’re all---forgive me—getting creamed.” :D

Pujah   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Women take over the world, forcing every man to vacuum and do other house chores.

You know what I couldn't think of better movie....since men made polices are what makes this world so corupt and unsafe...maybe we should domesticate them and let women run the show for a change and we can have world peace. icon_razz.gif

"The Somali Exorcist"

Halima, a 40-year-old woman is struck down by an evil demon. Only Hassan, with 30 years of experience in exorcism, can help her, but he haunted by demons of his own past... Will he be able to save Halima?

This is a joke, if you didn't get it.